7. 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊

Sorry, I have been busy lately but here you go guys!

I will be posting next chapter on Tuesday so vote fast fast and complete the target!

Vote Target: 450!

❊❊❊

Niharika's POV:

"We are here sir" The driver announced as he pulled the car in front of the Palace. My heart was still beating fast and the fainted noises of glass shattering and screams rang in my ears.

It's okay Niharika, it's okay, just breathe and calm down. You can do it. I closed my eyes for a second to calm myself down.

"Ma'am?" Driver's voice made me look at him. He stood with the door open for me.

"Oh sorry." I hurriedly climbed down and waited for Mr. Ranawat.

"Doctor Aunty!" I turned to look at Inaya running toward me with her small arms, wide open.

"Aaram se"

"Arey Aaram se" He and I said in unison.

(careful)

Mr. Ranawat looked at me for a moment before turning to Inaya. "I was waiting for you!" Inaya hugged my thighs, and I couldn't help but smile

"I am sorry. Did I make you wait a lot?" I patted her head and she looked up, shaking her head in No.

"Let's go. I asked Choti Dadi for help and she prepared everything for us!" She jumped in excitement and we walked toward the entrance.

"You like dancing?" I asked as I picked her up in my arms.

"Yes!!" She cheered and I felt Mr Ranawat coming closer to us.

"It's already 8 pm. You had your dinner, princess?" He asked, looking in front of the huge entrance. His face remained stoic, and the atmosphere around him suddenly changed.

"Yes, Daddy!" Inaya replied and he simply nodded.

"Aa gaye aap log." Seema Aunty approached us with a big smile.

(You are here)

"Choti maa hamara khana aap hamare kamre me hi bijwa dijiyega." Mr. Ranawat finished saying and passed by us, disappearing into one of the galleries of the palace.

(Aunty I will have my dinner in my room)

"Isko kya hogaya?" Seema Aunty looked in his direction with a frown.

(What happened to him?)

"Don't mind him. I made a few arrangements according to myself. Let me know if you want anything else. But before that let's have dinner. You must be hungry." I placed Inaya on the ground and she pouted.

"But I already had my dinner choti dadi," Inaya complained.

"You had your dinner but what about your doctor Aunty? She just got back from the hospital. She must be hungry. You can practice once she is done with her dinner, okay?" Aunty explained.

"It's okay Seema aunty, I am not hungry." I lied. I can eat once I get back.

"Oh come on, I already prepared dinner for you. Also you will need energy to handle this chota dhamaka." She laughed looking at Inaya.

"Until then, Inaya, go play with Yug." She made a face but agreed and went away.

"Come Niharika." She led me to the dining area. She served me dinner even after I denied and sat beside me.