4. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓

The book is resuming form today onwards and you guys are going to get two updates a week from now on. (there will be exceptions).

Happy to see you all here again!

Majority of you choose individual's POV so here it is. I am also going to use Author's POV but only when it's needed. I hope you enjoy!!!

Vote Target: 450!

❊❊❊

Niharika's POV:

Niharika's POV:

"I still can't remember the ways here. These are too many hallways." Vishakha looked around with a frustrated look on her face.

"It's been years, of course you can't remember." Shruti Di laughed at her irritated expression.

"Come this way." She guided us to another gallery of the palace. This one is going to be the one we are visiting. We have been roaming around the palace for the last one hour and we still haven't seen more than half of it.

"Wait, that area seems different?" Vishakha pointed at the left side of the palace. My gaze went to that side. That part indeed looked different from what we have seen till now.

The whole palace is designed as per the Rajasthani culture and tradition but that part seems to be a little modern and unconventional.

"Oh that. That part was just another resting area but Inaya really wanted a pool in the palace so Samrat created one for her." Shruti lovingly caressed Inaya's head with a warm smile.

"After all Inaya is our princess." Vishakha gently pinched her nose and she giggled.

"Inaya, why don't you show Aunt Vishakha your pool?" She jumped with excitement and ran with Vishakha to the other side.

"Let's go, I have to show you something." Shruti guided me to the opposite side of the gallery. We stopped a little away from the open area of the palace. It seemed like a balcony.

"Come." We went a little further and my eyes widened looking at the beauty in front of me. This was the backside of the palace, decorated with a beautiful garden, a royal swing and a water fountain in the centre.

"This is so beautiful." I was awestruck, looking at the beauty of this place. It was the night time but the small lights brightened the area and everything could be seen clearly.

My gaze went to the right side of the garden but I was not able to clearly look at it, as it was a little far.

"That is a green tunnel and on the other side there is a small garden house. I wish I could take you there but that area looks gorgeous in daylight. I will take you there when you will come back next time." My face failed to hide my curiosity.