1. 𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐀'𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

Hello guys, I welcome you all on this new journey. I hope you will enjoy this roller coaster ride along with the characters. Let's see how their lives will turn when they all will face each other.

Vote Target: 350!

❊❊❊
Author's POV

"Papa please, open your eyes! Please papa don't do this, Please open your eyes, please." Niharika was pleading with tears falling from her dark brown eyes continuously.

"Don't leave me like this Vidyut. You know I won't be able to survive. Please don't leave me." The tears were burning her eyes. She sobbed with a pleading voice. Her heart was aching, almost bleeding with the pain she was feeling.

Suddenly a loud thud was heard and she opened her eyes with a jerk. Niharika looked here and there, inspecting her surroundings. She realized she was in her room, on her bed.

She touched her face, the warm and fresh tears were still there on her cheeks. She straightened herself and sat up on her bed. Niharika palmed her face thinking about her nightmare. It has been so long and still this nightmare was as fresh as it was 5 years ago.

She looked down at the broken alarm clock which fell from the nightstand a few minutes ago. She kept her feet down on the floor, wearing her slippers and picked up the alarm clock. Keeping it back on night stand, She moved toward the small balcony attached to her room.

The sun was all ready to rise. Today was an important day for her, the new place is waiting for her to have new experiences, meet new people and face new challenges.

Niharika took a deep breath, inhaling the morning fresh air. Light and cold breeze blew slowly, letting her few hair strands dance on her face, she closed her eyes.

"Nia" A knock was heard along with the soft voice of her mother, Gauri. She smiled and went to open the door.

"Good morning maa." She stood in front of her mother with a small smile on her face. Gauri moved inside her room and placed the cup of tea on the nightstand.

"Good morning beta." Gauri placed a small kiss on her daughter's forehead.

"You brought me tea, to my room, that's new." Niharika looked at the cup of tea which her mother brought for her.

"Aaj chali jaogi tum, apna pyaar to barsa lu tum par." Gauri sat on the bed and made Niharika sit beside her.

(You are leaving today, Let me shower my love on you)

"Maa why are you being so emotional now. Just tell me you don't want me to go and I won't." Niharika kept her head on her mother's shoulder and Gauri lovingly stroked her hair.

"Of course you should go. Why would I stop you? This is a great opportunity and you should not miss it." Gauri explained thinking about all the pain her daughter and family has gone through. Niharika finally got the chance and she only wants the best for her daughter.

"Come on, go and freshen up, your train is at 8am right. Only 2 hours are left." Gauri reminded and Niharika abruptly stood up on her feet.

"What? Only 2 hours are left! I set the alarm for 5am." She exclaimed and moved toward the wardrobe. She took out a red kurti along with a white palazzo and ran toward the bathroom.

"I will reheat the tea for you when you are done." Gauri said, looking at the closed bathroom door and left the room.

"Thank you maa." Niharika shouted for Gauri to hear.

After 20 minutes Niharika stepped outside of the bathroom. She applied moisturizer, kohl and pink tinted lip-balm. She wore small silver jhumkas and bangles. Satisfied with her look she made her way to her room.