5. 𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓

Hello guys! I know you guys have been desperately waiting for the update but I am so sorry I have been hell busy. My days had been hard and hectic.

But it's not the only reason. It's not entirely my fault, you guys didn't complete the target. And before you call me greedy just let me tell you I keep the targets to keep me motivate.

It took you all almost a month to complete the target and this made really question if you all are even interesting in reading the book. I will not be lying if I say I even thought of dropping it. 

But suddenly few people created character profiles on Instagram (do follow them!  and me as well) which made me realize that people still want to read it and I should write it for them. 

So I am continuing it for those who genuinely wants to read it. I reduced the target number so you guys can complete it easily. 

And an important thing is I have the next chapter already written so I will upload it as soon as you guys complete the target!

Vote Target: 400!

❊❊❊

Niharika's POV:

Niharika's POV:

My eyes slowly opened and I tried to adjust to the bright light coming from the balcony. I pushed the comforter away and placed my feet down on the floor. I took a deep breath and the fresh morning breeze touched my skin with the refreshing smell of nature.

It's the month of December yet the weather here is not as cold as Pune. I looked at the clock and it was 7 am. I balanced my weight and stood up, putting my slippers on. I walked toward the balcony.

Morning is the best time of the day. It brings hope of a new and good day. You get a chance to leave all things behind and move to experience new things.

But sometimes you can't leave certain things behind, they walk with you for a long time or even for your whole life. You can pretend to ignore them but they will keep reminding you of their existence in one way or another.

A wave of cold breeze touched my body and I shivered a little. Slowly the sunrays touched the surface of the buildings around. Sunsets are indeed beautiful but looking at the sun rising is mesmerizing.

My hands started to turn cold and I decided to move back in the room. I should wash up and get ready. I took out a printed blue kurti with matching straight pants and small silver jhumkas for the day.

I quickly took a morning bath and did minimal makeup with just kohl, a little blush, lip gloss and mascara. I slipped jhumkas in my ears and heard a soft knock on the door.