6. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄

Thank you so much for all the warm messages in the last chapter! 

I am impressed! You guys completed the target this soon. So as I promised here is your next update! The condition remains the same.

Also if you want to have the spoilers of the book, updates regarding my current and upcoming books or just a little more fun with the characters (and author) then do follow me on Instagram!

Username- authorsanaa (the link is in my profile ;)

Vote Target: 450!

❊❊❊

Samrat's POV:

Samrat's POV:

"The daughter and the son-in-law of the Minister of Home Affairs of India are coming to stay over in the hotel for the celebration of their 1st wedding anniversary. They will be staying here for 3 days." informed my PA Rishabh.

"His son-in-law is a prominent businessman from France and our VIP guest. Please ensure that everything is taken care of according to their instructions. Set up our VIP lounge and make arrangements for their grand anniversary party," I instructed, to which Rishabh nodded in agreement.

"When will they be here?" I asked, reviewing the file containing all the information related to the event.

"They will be here by this evening," Rishabh replied. I signed the papers and closed the file.

"Please make the necessary preparations for their arrival," I instructed, and he left to carry out the task.

Just then, my phone rang, and I saw the name 'Falak' flash on the screen, the girl I hired to look after Inaya during her school hours.

"Hello Mr Ranawat." I heard the girl saying.

"Is everything alright?" It's very rare for her to call me.

"Sir, Miss Inaya-" I straightened in my seat.

"Is she okay?" I asked, sensing the urgency in her voice.

"She seems upset. Few kids from her class made fun of her as she can't participate in dance competition without her mom." She informed me.

"I will be there in a few minutes." Without wasting another moment, I grabbed my coat and left my office.

"Rishabh, get my car ready," I instructed, and he looked at me in confusion.

"Now," I commanded, and he quickly picked up the phone to make the necessary arrangements. I reached the main door, and the driver was already waiting with the door open.

"To Stonewell school." As soon as I settled into the back seat, the driver closed the door, and we started moving.

I couldn't believe that something like this happened, despite my efforts to keep her away from such negativity. That is the reason I hired that girl.