2. 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

Note: I have already mentioned this in the disclaimer but I am again saying this here so people won't come at me. 

This book is purely a work of fiction and has nothing to do with real life events or real people existing. Every character is an imagination of author. Enjoy it as a work of fiction and please don't try to connect it with the reality.

The region, places, and positions mentioned in the books has nothing to do with the reality. The author do not intend to hurt the sentiments of any individual, community, sect or religion.

And still if you have any objections with the story, characters or their positions you are free to drop this book and move with the one you can truly enjoy.

Thank you :)

Vote Target: 350!

❊❊❊

Author's POV:

"Good morning beta." Divya greeted Niharika when she saw her entering the living room. She was decorating a plate with flowers and sweets, while Shekhar was reading the morning newspaper.

"Good morning aunty, Good morning uncle." She greeted both of them and took a seat on the couch, beside Divya. Shekhar passed her a smile and nodded lightly.

"You slept well, right? How was your journey?" Divya asked, looking at her.

"Yes I slept very well and the journey was a bit tiring but good." She answered and started helping her in decorating one more plate.

"Are you going to the temple?" Niharika asked. It was Monday and she knew Divya was decorating the golden plate for pooja.

"Yes It's Monday today. You want to come with us?" She asked with a polite smile. They always treated Niharika with utmost care and love just like their own daughters, Vishakha and Samaira.

Vishakha and Niharika both studied in the same college in Pune and were friends since then. She often used to come to Niharika's place when they were in Pune and even she came to Udaipur with Vishakha many times.

Divya and Shekhar were grateful to Niharika and her mom for taking care of their daughter so well in an unknown city.

"Yes sure I would love to come with you." She smiled at her and they indulged in their small talks about their work and family.

"You are joining us at work from today onwards?" Divya asked, looking up at her. She nodded her head with a smile.

"Thank you so much aunty for offering me this job and congratulations on opening your new hospital." Niharika was shocked when she was offered this job by the managing director of New life hospital, herself.

But when she came to know that it was Vishakha's mom who offered her this job at her own private and one of the largest hospitals of Udaipur, she instantly said yes.

At first she thought this job offer was because of her friendship with Vishakha but Divya assured her that it's purely because she is worthy of the it.

"Thank you and you deserve it." Divya simply said with a smile.

"Where is Vish, Nia? don't tell me she is still sleeping." Shekhar folded the newspaper and kept it on the coffee table in front. He adjusted his glasses on his nose before standing up from the couch.

"Yes uncle, the sleeping beauty is in a deep slumber. I tried my best to wake her up but you know how she is." Niharika chuckled along with the couple.