1. Family?!

"ARI, GET IN THE CAR

"ARI, GET IN THE CAR. NOW". I yelled to Aurelio while running towards my black McLaren P1.

I see him mumbling something to himself pushing himself of my car, then he throws the cigarette he was using.

Ambrose is running right behind me trying to keep up. It's his fault he stopped training.

As I reach my car I try to unlock the car door with my brothers rushing me making me frustrated.

"HURRY UP A THEIR RIGHT BEHIND US" Ross shouts in my ear making me cringe at his loud voice.

"Can't you see I'm trying? And don't rush me fucker." I shouted back at him.

I finally got the door open and the three of us jumped in. I immediately started the engine and stepped on the gas racing out of there.

You might be wondering what's going on. So, let's go back to what happened before this.

Flashback

I and Ross are in the store trying to buy snacks after a six-hour-long flight from Cali on a mission, and this cashier boy started asking for my number.

I simply rejected him then he started calling me names and threatening me.

"I will call the cops if you don't leave now"

"And why should I leave, I'm a customer here, so show some respect."

"And why should I respect a whore?"

"You whore around with different guys, why don't you go somewhere else for people like you little sl-"

Calling me a bitch is one thing but a fucking 'slut or whore', you won't get away with that.

Before he could finish his sentence, I jumped over the checkout and onto him. I started punching him repeatedly in the face and a tooth flew out of his pathetic face.

He has a broken nose which got blood floating out like a river. He tried to push me off him but couldn't.

I kept on punching him making him cry and scream for help pure fear evident in his eyes. Ross tried to get me off him even though he wanted to beat him to death, but I wouldn't budge.

I broke his nose blood running like a river while he laid there barley alive. Some of the blood came on my shoes and clothes making more furious.

I gave him a hard punch and he fell unconscious because of how hard the blow was.

I can hear police sirens. 'I'll deal with him later' I said to myself.

As I got up I looked around and saw that we have a whole audience watching in complete shock and fear staring at me. Standing there afraid to do anything.

Ross looked at my work with adoration.

The guy was lying on the ground surrounded by a puddle of his blood.