16. My Angel

I quickly shut the door hoping that she didn't see me

I quickly shut the door hoping that she didn't see me. I stood there for a few seconds before hearing her walk over to her room and close the door behind her.

I sighed and walked over to my bed laying down. I looked at the piano in my room, I've always played the piano and I used to play it for Angela when we were younger.

We were really close as kids and I was hurt badly when she was kidnapped same with my younger brothers, but more her. I guess I'm pushing her away so I wouldn't get hurt again.

I don't know why she was crying earlier but she didn't look like the type that cries. She's so cold and distant to everyone even though she's gotten a bit closer to our family.

I saw her and Ezra earlier today after lunch at school. He pulled her into an empty classroom.

He's been acting weird lately ever since his seen the triplets. His been glancing at Angela nonstop, he better not try to make a move or he'll be dead best friend since birth or not.

And the day the triplets started school Angela tenses when she made eye contact with him while the boys glared at him, but he didn't seem to mind.

I think the sangria she just sang was made for him or something. Even though i'm trynna convince myself, I feel like there was something between them before.

I internally groan feeling disgusted thinking of my best friend dating my little sister, that would be crazy.

Her voice is still as angelic like when she was a kid, you can get lost to it. And I've never heard that song before, did she make it herself.

(Pretend Angela made the song.)

When I saw her and the boys having the family necklace at training I was surprised that they still have it after all these years.

I payed there on my bed thinking about all the things we could've had if they weren't kidnapped. Mom would be alive and happy that she had her triplets with her, everything would've been different.

I can't believe Angela has kids, they're pretty cute to be honest. But I'll make their father pay for leaving her like that.

I turned to my nightstand and looked at the clock, 01:20. I've been thinking for over an hour and still can't sleep.

I also can't get her friend out of my mind, she just looks so gorgeous. I've never been interested in someone before and she seems to have my interest.

Her eyes, those Hazel golden eyes are one of the things that mesmerises me. She's probably another girl I'll fuck. That's all I do really I've never dated anyone or even fucked the same girl again.

I sigh then decide to go check on Angela. I stood up and walked to out of my room and walked to her's that was in front of mine.

I slowly opened her door and peeled in looking at her bed. She was my there only her kids were which made me frown.