23. Flashbacks 2

(Guys I wrote two thousand words and they all got deleted. Ugh. I feel so angry and frustrated because I don't remember what I wrote so I needed to write a new chapter.)

7-year-old Angela

7-year-old Angela

I followed him to the experiment room where we get experimented on 1-2 a week.

Another year has past by and this place seem to keep getting worse. The training gets harder each day and I don't even know if I would survive by the time I'm a teen.

I've trained my team to become great assassins and they've improved from the first time which made him glad. I still train 0089729 and he is the second best fighter but I don't know why he isn't in our team. He didn't want him to be for some reason.

0089729 and I almost always seem to be training together and tortured. He let men touch and do whatever to me in front of 0089729 and he'll be forced to watch, and sometimes it's the opposite. Women touch and took his innocence away. For some reason it made me furious and sad. But I couldn't do anything about it or my twins would be involved and pay the price for my actions, I cannot let that happen.

I also feel comfortable around 0089729, something I've never felt with anyone other then my twins, Cami and Sara.

Every few months I have to meet my so calle fiancé who rapes me. I don't usually use the word rape cause I'd rather not. Every time he sees me he either cat calls me, beats me up or touches me. He disgusts me, his mom and dad too.

Their both horrible, the mother is sexists and tells me what a lady should do and what not. She gives me some classes about 'manners' and 'how to treat a man'. The bitch slaps me when I do something that isn't ladylike. Her husband is such a fucking pedophile. I guess it's what they say. Like father like son. He touches me and is also sexist. He tells him to stop training me, but he said if he got into his business one more time he's kill him.

His sister is different though. They're twins, but totally different. They have nothing in common and hate each other to the gut. I rarely ever see her but when I do, she treats me like her little sister. She's like the black sheep of the family. Always gets mistreated because her parents preferred boys more. She gets treated like trash and her parents abuse her and even sold her many times.

I haven't seen her for over a year now. Last I heard was that she ran away, and I'm happy for her.

Our torturing are different to. Sometimes we get locked in a freezer for 9-12 hours. Only a few survives others don't and dies out of Hypothermia. I've survived a lot of times.

Then there's torturing being stabbed, cut, shot, beaten, burned, whipped, raped, drugged and a lot more. They do it so that if we were caught by the enemy and were tortured to get the information out of us, we wouldn't say a single thing. Not even a little peep as a sound. It's also to increase our pain tolerance which doesn't hurt as much as it did for me. And I'm immune to almost every drug.