Bonus

Third-POV
4 years later

"Dad, where is mum?" Little four year old Killian asked his father Ezra.

"She is at the grave. Let's go get your sister and brother so we can go see her." Ezra told him. Killian nodded and ran away to get his siblings.

After they got ready they got into the car and drove off to the church where the grave was.

Ezra parked the car and got out getting his kids out the grave. Together they started walking to the grave. Met up with everyone as it became a tradition of them to meet every year at this date to be together for the loss they've all lost.

Ezra walked over to the person who sat in front of the grave and silently cried. He hugged her and pulled her closer to him.

"It's okay, love. He's at a better place now." Ezra assured her, though he was holding his own tears back.

"I know." She said as she wiped her tears away. She turned to him and gave him a fake smile trying to reassure him so he wouldn't be worried.

"I'll be fine, don't worry, darling." She said. He smiled back at her and turned to the grave where he was buried. Their son. Kevin.

Even after all this years that past. The family were still grieving the loss of their family member.

They set flowers and gifts to his grave and sat together on the ground grass. They started eating and having fun, telling each other stories and cried all day.

A lot happened after the doctor told them they've lost one of the twins. Kevin. Angela woke up just a week after giving birth and was devastated when she found out she was pregnant and lost a child.

It pained her more than anything. After all a mother's loss is more painful than anything. She cried days and wouldn't sleep or eat. She just stayed in her room. But thanks to her loved ones she was back to her normal self, but it took a while.

She couldn't be in that state for long since she still had kids to take care of. She still had Killian who needed a mother's love as he only was a newborn.

When Killian came of age and understood more things, they told him that he had a twin who died. He was sad and all and would always talk about his twin as he wanted him to be apart of his life.

It doesn't always end with happiness. Some people have it hard while others have it harder and can't bear the pain. We all need someone to be there for us so they could help us at our worst. Thank you all for being with me on this journey and goodbye❤️