2. The triplet's are found?

I was in my office talking to my eldest son Alessandro about the new shipments of drugs and guns we're sent to the Greek and American as we were forming an alliance with them

"Our shipment has already arrived at the-", Antonio was cut out by the ringtone of my phone.

I answered the call without checking the caller ID and say "what" in a cold voice you can hear the irritation in my tone.

"Is this Mr. Russo speaking"? A female's voice said professionally on the other line of the phone.

"Yes, this is he speaking. Who is this?" I asked getting annoyed by the interruption, I hate it when someone disturbs me while am doing work.

"This is Melissa Erickson calling from the California Department of social services."

Why would I get a call from California social worker? Did one of my sons get drunk this early and took the plane without my permission and got arrested in another state?

It wouldn't be a first.

"I'm calling regarding the guardianship of Aurelio, Ambrose, and Angela. We have found a match between the three and your DNA which means you're their father. It seems that there were filed three missing kids that were yours fourteen years ago, am I correct?" Melanie says.

I froze hearing those three names again.

'Is it really them?'

It's been over fourteen years since the last time we saw the triplets. Our puddles of joy.
They got kidnapped the night we celebrated their two-year birthday.

Their names brought back the last memories we had together as a family when we were watching a movie together with the whole family.

"Hello, Sir are you still there?" Right, I forgot I'm still on the phone. God, this woman's voice is so annoying.

"If this is another one of those false reports, I suggest you hang up immediately or I'll haunt you down and kill you in the most brutal way you could imagine." I threatened my voice dark and dangerous.

Alessandro stared at me curiously questioning with his eyes about the person I'm on the phone with.

"W-what. No sir I can assure you that this is not a prank call. We had some of their DNA on our system and found it matched your DNA." She stuttered shocked and fear evident in her voice making me mentally smile at the affection I have on people.

"Ok. Send a picture of them to me so I'll be convinced," I said not wanting to get my hopes up just for it to come shuttered again like all the other times.

"Of course, sir. Give me a second and we'll send all their information and a picture of each of them to your email." Just as she finished that sentence a notification popped up on my laptop.

I opened the file and saw three teenagers, a girl and two boys.

I can't believe it, it's them. They've grown so much my piccoli (little ones).