14. A new start?

"M-mr

"M-mr. Russo I'm so sorry but your daughter and her friend over there beat up eleven guys today and they did nothing to them. That's against the rules an-"

"And have you heard their side of the story?" Dad asked coldly and bored.

His my dad for sure.

The principal stayed silent for a while scared shitless while dad glared at him.

"N-no I-" he started but was cut of.

"Then why are you accusing my daughter and her friend of doing something without a reason?" Dad briefly and coldly said with a deadly tone.

"Did they something to you guys?" Dad asked turning to us.

"They catcalled us and tried forcing themselves on us. So we gave them a little taste of our mind?" Cami shrugged.

Dad looks livid with dark eyes and the principal visible gulped, his face turning pale as a ghost while dad's gaze was on him and he stared at us wide eyed.

The principal opened his mouth about to speak but dad spoke before him.

"Now if you excuse me, I have work to do and I don't want to hear another such thing again. Call their kids parents and kick them out of my school." Dad spoke then stood up.

I internally smirk at the pure fear the principal was trying to hide.

"Is that understood?" Dad asked.

"Yes sir, understood." The principal fearfully said giving dad a nod.

Dad nodded and started heading out with us following suit.

We walked down the halls of the school in complete silence only dad's dress shoes were heard. Everyone was in class.

We got out of school and went to the parking lot.

"I'll get my men to bring your cars." Was all dad said and we turned to each other then shrugged getting into his car.

We drove for a while in silence. I was looking out the window just thinking about ice cream.

"You girls want some ice cream?" Dad asked breaking the silence. He read my mind.

"Yes" I and Cami exclaimed with big grins, I then cleared my throat and sat back removing any sort of emotion of my face.

Cami laughed at my sudden change awhile dad gave me a quick amused glance through the rear-mirror.

We got to a ice cream parlour and got out walking in to the parlour.

As we got in I saw a kind lady behind the cashier. Once she spotted dad she gave him a warm smile which he returned with a nod and a barely visible smile.

She then turned to me and Cami with the same warm smile.

"It's good to see you Angelo, and who may you girls be?" She asked giving us a curious look.