4. Crazy fam

We arrive at their house they type in a code and then the huge black gate that had the letter R in the middle written with gold opened

We began walking when the Elias parked the car, me holding my baby girl and the boys by our sides following Angelo and Elias.

Angelo texts someone and turned off his phone.

I heard heavy footsteps coming from different places around the house, then I see two boys rushing down the stairs.

And another coming from what seems like the living area walking in casually looking bored.

Two men came in from a door looking like they're in a heated conversation discussing something mafia related with their cold emotionless face and dark eyes.

"Is that them." one of the boys who walked down the stairs said excitedly with a big grin plastered on his face.

Now that I look at them, they look like twins, but had some different features. That must be Valentino and Vincenzo.

The two men stopped their conversation and looked at us with a cold look, but their eyes said something else. The Italian don Alessandro and his third-in-command Elio.

The boy that came from the living had a big scowl resting his face.

He then looks at me and my twins, staring at me longer with a blank expression. I'm guessing he's Luca.

"Where's Marco?" Angelo asks looking around confused.

As he said that another man came in shirtless only wearing shorts. He looked like he just worked out with all the sweat dripping from him.

He looks so familiar. Weird. He must be Marco I've heard not to mess with him his so ruthless and intimidating. Everyone fears him and the entire Russo clan.

He has a lot of tattoos that covered his body and had a lot of muscles. He looked like the type that works out a lot because of how bulky and big he was.

His known to be the most hot headed and has crazy ways of torturing people, that's why no one messes with him they wouldn't want to be in his wrath.

They've been in the mafia for about 200 years and have always stayed at the top. Their or our ancestors were the original mafia.

The Russo men are the most feared men in the world and the whole underworld knows not to hurt one of their beloved or they'd make you your own personal hell.

Well, I'm not like those bunch of pussies. I fear no man. Except the monster that created me.

I brought him hell that day. I'm glad he made me who I am today. Now he's in hell getting what he deserves.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Vincenzo started speaking. "Whose baby is that?" He asked confused with furrowed brows staring at her.

All of them stared at her and she just waved saying "hi" with a big smile showing of her few teeth's.