Chapter 4

_________________________________________________

AUTHOR POV

"long time no see.... ANGEL" the man Infront of you said this with mocking sound while smirking.

" J-JUNGKOOK!" you said with utter shocked, scared expression is clearly visible on your face. your body got stiffened after see the man Infront of you after so long.

"mommy, appa is so cool. he give me two ice-cream" you come out of your thought after hearing your child.

while in other hand jungkook named guy was digging holes in you soul with his intense stares. His eyes holding agony, hate, and disappointment. You can't tell, what he is thinking in his mind. His Cold dark glares is enough for you to freak out.

"j-jungwoo b-baby lets go home" you said this with so much hurry without looking at jungwoo. You eyes stuck on man in front of you. All you body cell want to disappear from there. You can't hold his glares.

At this point You is just want to disappear from this place.

"ohhh that's hurt darling, are you that scared of me?" the smirk of his face is not fading a bit but widening more and more. He chuckled darkly.

" I said let's go jungwoo!!" you just yell on you child due to nervousness and frustration.

"m-mommy! " he mumble in scared way. Jungkook clenched his jaw when you yell jungwoo. Jungkook hate the way you tell you child.

"jungwoo baby.... Don't be scared.. You're not going anywhere.. Just come to appa" jungkook said so softly to jungwoo and extend his arm to him.

"sorry Mister but we don't know who you are, so please excuse us" you said after collecting all courage you have. You look strong from outside but very scared from inside. You never thought that you will meet jungkook like this. He changed so much..

"mommy he's appa, Look, he's the same you showed me in picture." jungwoo said in concern. That poor child thought that you forgot his face.

"he's not appa baby... Come let's go" you said after averting you gaze from jungkook to you child. But you very well know that It's so hard to convince jungwoo, because he is good in memorising things.

"come on angel!, are you that much scared of me hn?" He said this dramatically as if he was very disappointed. But you very well know that he's not. He is enjoying your helpless state.

"jungwoo... I'm you appa ok..? Your mother is just playing with you right angel.?" after that statement, a creepy playful smile appear on his lips. He looking like a beautiful devil. His creepy smile creeping you out.