Chapter 53

Those we love never truly leave us

Those we love never truly leave us. There are things that death cannot touch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Author pov]

" Look, you didn't listen to me, so I had to do it." a man said everything very darkly with sarcastic tone on his phone. The scary thing is that, he is not shouting or something but saying everything very calmly.

" How dare you do this. You tried dare to kill my daughter huh? Do you think I will listen to you? In your dream you fucker!." Mrs. Jeon growl in other side. But to her surprise he laugh like maniac.

" I guess you don't understand what I'm saying to you sweetheart?" the man's laugh turns into dark chuckle which make Mrs. Jeon gulp in nervousness.

" Do you think i will let you kill our future queen this easily? Don't forget that your dealing with jeon jungkook. He won't let anything happen to her. I will not let you ruin my children's lives." Mrs. Jeon angrily growl, but in return she got to hear a dark chuckle from other side. Her confident voice somehow shaken by his Dark scary chuckle. The aura he held is so intimidating and scary.

" yumi, yumi, yumi! Sweetheart, You still don't understand the point. If you don't take that girl away from Jungkook, I won't leave a single opportunity to kill her. You know that I am capable of doing that.... " the man in other side said calmly.

"And yes, let me tell you in advance, if Jungkook comes between me and that girl again, I will not hesitate to kill him too! Choice is yours sweetheart. Let that girl stay away from all of your life or let your only son killed by me just because of that poor girl. Under no circumstances that girl will live with Jungkook peacefully. " Mrs. Jeon felt extreme fear by his Dark warning.

" And what if I refuse?" she asked nervously.

" Like I said before, if you don't obey me I will kill Jungkook. Jungkook have a only one weakness and that weakness is jeon y/n..... Think wise.. Do you really want Jungkook to give up his life just for that girl??" man said with smirk.

" shut up! I will not obey you. Who the hell you are to whome I obey you huh. I'm not afraid of your shitty threats." Mrs. Jeon growl like lioness.

" I like you attitude sweetheart! You are Still same." the man on other hand smirk widely.

" You seem to have forgotten who you were talking to. I didn't want to threatened you by this but your stubborn ass didn't left me with other options.... Sweetheart, If you don't want your deepest darkest secret to be known to your son then throw that girl out of your life." Mrs. Jeon gasp in surprise and shock. Now she feel extreme fear from that unknown man which she very well known.

" you can't do this with me. You can't blackmail me. It was all past. How dare you thr-" Mrs. Jeon panicked by sudden shock.

" shush shshh...I won't tell if you listen to me. And anyways, Don't you think Jungkook shouldn't have any weaknesses?" he continued with his manipulation.