57.

The thought of loosing you terrifies me because you're the reason behind my smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{ YOUR POV }

Ever since Jungkook regained his consciousness, I felt as if someone had given me my breath back.

I wanted to tell Jungkook that I'm pregnant with his child but i couldn't, to be honest I'm afraid of him. Maybe I don't need to rush anything right now. The day Jungkook got discharged from the hospital, i will surprise everyone along with him.

I came to know from the members that Jin oppa and eomma were coming back from Korea.

I found it Very strange that eomma has not called me since yesterday. Maybe she was very worried. But still how can she do this?

I will ask, when she comes. Both of them will be here any time soon. Jungkook is sleeping right now. His wounds are deep, it will take sometime to heal. God please  get him well soon.

I am still in the hospital with Taehyung and Yoongi while rest of the members went home. I will go home after meeting eomma. I really want to freshen up and will have to make some healthy food for Jungkook. Since oppa is meeting me for the first time, I have to prepare a delicious meal for him also.

It's good that he came. Now I will also surprise him with my pregnancy news.

Right now, Me and Taehyung are sitting on the couch whereas Yoongi just went out of the room to listen to the phone call.

Taehyung has fallen asleep on the couch because he is so tired. I am also feeling very tired. Thankfully, I am not feeling like puking now.

I closed my eyes and was about to fall asleep when someone came running from the door.

Me and taehyung jolt up from our seat in protective way and about to screamed in shock but as soon as we looked at the person, we stopped. The person was non other than our mother. My heart melted when I looked at my Mother in pure love. She stood beside Jungkook and cried silently.

" k-kookie." she bitterly mumble. It much be hard for her to see him in this condition.

" eomma!" taehyung exclaim concernly. Taehyung went toward her direction and rub her back in sympathy.

" tae, J-jungkook." she worried sob.

" it's OK.. He is fine now. Just sleeping hmm?" he assure her with sad smile on his face. When eomma saw jungkook's pale face, she again sob.

" my baby... Jungkook! Get up baby, look eomma is here." she whispered sadly and caressed his cheeks worriedly.

Jungkook groan in his slumber sleep but make himself able to open his eyes. When he saw his mother crying for him, his face instantly changed into concerning one..