Chapter 70

It's a double update so check out the previous chapter first

AUTHOR POV
At morning

Jungkook wakes up when he hears his phone RINGING loudly on nightstand. He puts his phone on his ear in laziness. Hearing the voice from the other side, he becomes a little alert.

"Ok, you get the information of the land whether it would be right to make our next project there or not. I'm not going to invest in your company until I get everything clear Mr. Kang. Ok, I am disconnecting the call. I hope we meet again soon." As soon as he said this, Jungkook quickly got up from his bed. He drop message on the BTS group to gather in the meeting hall in 5 minutes. Looking back at YOU and his son once again, he went to the meeting room hurriedly.

It took at least an hour for the meeting to end, Jungkook kept personal life aside and discussed about the next project with other members. This project is very important for all of them. Kang Industry wants to create a new project in Busan, so J. JK Company wants to invest in it. Since jeon Corporation is their biggest investor in this big project, Jungkook and other members will have to go through everything very carefully.

As soon as the meeting was over, Jungkook came to his room, due to which your sleep got disturbed. Jungkook looked at you in an apologetic way. When you saw Jungkook getting ready for office, you asked him in your morning raspy voice.

" good morning bun, Are you going somewhere?" you asked in your sleepy voice.

" Very good morning jagiya, Yes, I have to leave for office early today. I have to complete a lot of pending work. Sorry, I will not be able to spend time with you both today. But I'll try to get home sooner." He informed you in apologetic ways. You can feel the hurriness in his voice. You feel bad to hear that he is leaving you alone and going to office, but you also know that work is also important.

" It's okay, you go to the office. And yes, go after having breakfast." you concernly said.

" No I don't have time for breakfast, I will go to office and will have my breakfast there. You do your breakfast in time and get Woo done it too. Have your Lunch on time too. I will keep calling you. And yes, if there is any problem, then call me directly. Okay?" You nod like a small  child.

" shell I make breastfast for you, don't go office with an empty stomach. Wait, I will also make lunch for you. I'll pack it, eat it for the day." You concernly asked. He smile beautifully on your concerning nature.

" No there is no need of that pups, I will have my breakfast as soon as I reach my office. You just take rest. Okay, I'll take a shower. Go to sleep, it's still quite early in the morning." he Assure you again. he went to take a shower, while you lay down again with Jungwoo. Everything is so magical, you want to see your little family every day when you wake up like this.