Chapter 8 (past)

A/N POV

In USA WASHINGTON

Washington City's best school Abc is home to a lot of rich people. Because this is a school where the poor cannot even pay the school fee. Internationally students come and study here.

Those who have come to this school with a scholarship, they are bullied here a lot. Because they basically come from poor family.

Author pov

It's raining heavily outside today. Half of the students in the school are going to their respective classes and half the students are keeping their things in the locker. The students who are in the locker area are talking with their friends and some of them doing their work. Due to many students are talking. So their voices is enchoring in the whole corridor.

Suddenly all of them fell silent. Not a single sound come from anybody. Group of people's footsteps can be heard in the entire corridor.

Everyone stood quietly in their respective place. Because they all do have the courage to say anything in front of these people. By these people I mean by BANGTAN aka BTS.

 By these people I mean by BANGTAN aka BTS

About BTS

There are 7 members in Bangtan, out of which one member graduate from the same school and went to Korea. All of them are Korean. These are the famous, intelligent, rude, cold and, handsome heartthrobs of the school. They have no friends other than themselves. They all are also a successful businessmen outside of the school. And more than that, all these are belong to biggest mafia gangs in this world. All of them are very different from themselves. Everyone is rude and handsome in their own way. This gang have.

Kim Seokjin,who is the eldest and has also graduated

Kim Seokjin,
who is the eldest and has also graduated. World wide handsome. He love himself more than anything.... His one glimpse make girls go crazy. Currently live in Korea. He handle all work in Korea.