Chapter 76

YOUR POV

I was unhappy about everything after a bad meeting with Mrs. Joen. I'm alone even now, and I have no idea when things will get fixed. I'm too worn out to cope. The members is still in the meeting room, and Jungkook isn't here either. I feel like I need him so much that I could go to the conference room, give him a hug, and tell him I can't do this anymore.

Maybe as I expected that Jungkook would always be by my side, nothing like this is happening to me. Life is not a tale of love where nothing but beautiful things happen; this is reality, and occasionally I have to deal with things on my own.

Regarding the Busan project, everyone is taking it extremely seriously. They evendecided it would be convenient to eat lunch in the meeting room because they were all so busy today. The project appears to be very profitable for the company. Jungkook has grown incredibly responsible over time. I hope he's not burdening himself much.

I made an effort to soothe Jungwoo. Seeing me arguing with Mrs. Jeon in that way must have scared him. I have to take care of my small child right now. Despite my best efforts to make things better, I consistently find myself in the worse circumstances.

I was unaware of the transition that took place from day to night and the exact moment when everyone left the meeting room to have dinner.  Since work is equally important I don't have feelings of hatred..

As they arrived and still continued to talk about the project in the living room, everyone appeared to be really exhausted. I feel incredibly envious of everyone else since they are all so fortunate to have something to do. There is nothing for me to do. We were approached by Jungkook and the others. Before giving me a tender head pat, Jungkook played with Jungwoo, putting his fatigue behind him. He fail in making me blessed.

JUNGKOOK POV

We all spent our entire day in the meeting room today discussing our Busan project. I had wonderful plans to spend today with Woo and My y/N, but that filthy land broker ruined them all. I had no idea the meeting would go on for so long. I have to admit that I am quite exhausted, but as soon as I saw Woo and Y/N, my fatigue vanished. After observing the two of them watching TV alone in the large living room, I somehow also felt really bad.

I patted Y/n's head and then began playing with our baby Woo, as my Woo doesn't get time to play with me. We spent some time playing before heading to the dining hall for dinner.

After failing to locate my mother in the dining hall for dinnertime, I questioned the headmaid about her whereabouts. When she informed us that mom was having dinner in her bedroom, I started to worry a little bit for her. We all decided to check on her after dinner. Eomma's Coming home means that the mental pressure will have increased for y/n. I hope they didn't meet each other today, I don't know if eomma will be able to forgive y/n.