Promise

Jungkook pov

Right now We are heading towards the dining hall. When I came back from Y/N's room after taking warm shower, she already taken shower and said that she had also done with her dressing by herself. I don't feel like seeing Heejin and Mr. Han right now, But without knowing why they come here suddenly, I will not get the relief. I take a deep Sigh. Y/n is still looking weak. Because of her thigh injury she is little bit limping. I grab her arm and support her. I still haven't been able to get out of that trauma. That day was very bad for me. I can never see y/n lying on the bed half-dead.

" You have made me worried so much puppy. Now get well as soon as possible. I can't see you like this." I said worriedly and huff and she chuckled by my words.

" Why.. now I will worry you more." she tease me and I glare her.

" don't you think you're taking so much advantage of my love? I will choke you again don't try me." I threatened her with fake angry eyes but she laugh hard by that. Aaishhhh this girl never take my warning seriously.

" It's you fault Mr. Jeon. I'm your spoil brat. You have spoiled me." she said cutely and proudly.

"You are dearest to of all of us. I can't stop myself from spoiling you. I want to spoil you in my love." she smile cheekly and I admire her like as always.

She is the cutest thing in this earth. Just look at her face, so cute. Just like small puppy with mixture of baby face. I feel extreme love just by seeing her small height. Why so cute. I have seen so many beautiful and cute girls than Y/N. But for me, there is no one more than y/n. No one has any competition with my puppy. Her small height make me go crazy, when sometime she is angry she place her arm on her waist and scoff. Then she look more small. I always thought that How will she gonna give birth to my child. First, I have to raise her up, when she turns 30, then she will ready for baby. She is so small. I always thought about our small babies. I want to make my family with her. Aww damn I love this smile when she scrunch her nose and show her cutest smile. I can die for this smile. God she is dangerously cute.

" 당신을 사랑해요 ( I love you)" i said, just want to confess her

" 당신을 사랑해요 ( I love you)" i said, just want to confess her. I feeling like I'm alive. That frozen night still remindng me her condition.

" What?" she asked. confused by my words but that make her look more innocent. I know she don't understand Korean. So I smirk.

" I said how is my cuties. Is they fine there?" I tease her and point my finger on her breast. She smack my arm in return.