Fiance?

Jungkook pov

" Oppa I Missed You" that girl said.

who's the fuck she is. How dare she touch me. She caught me off guard. I look at y/n, she is as shock as i am right now. I can see confusion in her eyes. I didn't waste any second and push that girl hard and she land on cold floor on her butt.

" Who the hell ar-" I was about to blast on that girl that when I see her face..

What is she doing here?

" han heejin?" I asked confusingly. What is she doing here? Don't tell me Mr. Han also come with her?

" Oppa, It's me your heejin... Your fiance!!!" she said in disbelief and I feel so pissed. This little girl didn't change a bit. Still annoying. But from finance, y/n comes in my mind, so I turned by face towards her side and found that she already glaring me with confuse and questionable look.

" Angel it's not like you th-" I tried my best to explain myself but she ignore me and passed by me while turning to her old rudeass self again....

Fuckkkk. Damn.

I also did not waste any second and followed her behind. But as soon as I reached the living hall, everyone was treating y/n as small baby.

 But as soon as I reached the living hall, everyone was treating y/n as small baby

Everyone has showering her with kisses. Knowing that she was almost dead due to that frost cold night. Everyone was very scared and protective towards her. Because of her I have to hear so many cursing words from everyone. But i deserved it though. I saw Yoongi Hyung hug her for the first time and kiss her on her side face. Now she has become comfortable with him and everyone other members too. She also hugged Yoongi Hyung. They have their own strong and unique bonding. I don't have any problem. They have rights on y/n too. She is also very important for all them just like me. Seeing Y/N happy, giggling has become my hobby and interest. She is happy to be home. Everyone is busy with her, no one is paying attention to me. Puppy has taken my place at home. But I myself want to give her everything that belongs to me. Mine everything is for her.

suddenly I saw Heejin entering in living hall with sulking face. Why has she come here? Hope that thing does not come up again. I was just thinking that when I saw that Mr. Han and eomma is coming down from the stairs while talking about something.

Fuck off.. Shoot.

" hey Jungkook my son, you came... I was waiting for your arrival. I heard you went to Switzerland on a trip, so me and Hejin stayed here." he said and I forced a smile on my face. Everyones attention divert to our side.

" thank you uncle han for staying. How have you been here?" I asked directly. Everything feel wrong. Especially they have come just like this. If they have come for that thing, then things will be very messed up.

" you're so straightforward. Yes, we will talk about this later, you have just arrived. Get fresh first." he pat my shoulder and sit on sofa. I make a tight fist due to anger.