the chaos will soon begin.

Ayanokoji's PoV

Today was the start of a new life for me, after many harships I finally find myself riding the bus that was going toward my future school where I would spend the next three years of my life.

I wanted to understand what normalcy was and I was also hoping that I would get the answer to one of my many questions for instance, was it truly possible for a  normal person to equal a genius?

As I am contemplating I hear someone next to me mumbling something but strangely I can understand what was being said.

'Who is Cartman and why is the person insulting and threatening to kill him?' despite the intensity of the insult that even I feel shocked  I somehow believed that whoever that Cartman was deserves every once of this rage I was feeling from my neighbour.

Curiosity hit me and I turn my face to my left trying to see who was the person next to me... strangely enough I don't see that person first but a black haired girl with crimson eyes, she seems to not notice the volcano of rage next to us and glared at me once she notices my gaze.

then finally I look down and see.

"What is a child doing here?" I ask aloud and finally the black haired girl looks toward our common neighbour.

Indeed the person I saw was a little kid wearing an orange cardigan that hide even his face, the only visible thing about him was his eyes, now I understand why the voice is barely audible, what was more shocking is that he wore the same trouser than me which means there was a high chances than underneath his cardigan he wore the top part of our uniform.

" I don't know... Maybe he got in the wrong bus he seems to be young..." she comments 

" Hmmff Hmmf !!! " the child responds and I wish he didn't, what he tell us are the most horrifying insult I ever heard, the white room should definitely teach us how to deal with such comment cuz I really want to flee right now !

" Where have you heard such language! Someone of your age should not use those words! " even the black haired girl was shocked at the display I mean the fact that this was coming from a nine years old....

mmmumum 9 you bi..."

As he was about to respond another commotion was going on further on the bus.

"Please someone would you give your seat to this lady?" a pretty attractive girl was pleading for an older lady apparently there was an argument about someone not giving the priority seat to her.

No one seemed to want to give their seat and the blonde man was smirking seems like we were proving his point but I was really not interested in giving up my seat as it would put me in the spotlight.

Strangely I can feel  eyes looking at me, I look around and see the child looking at me with a curious stare.

" You're not going to give your seat?" I shake my head he looked at the crimson eyed girl who said there was no point nor any reason to give the seat.

He seems to think for a bit and looks at the both of us in confusion seems like he doesn't understand our reasons.

Then to my surprise the kid gets up and propose his seat, everyone was surprised to see a kid wearing our uniform

the old lady was refusing saying a child should be seated in a vehicle such as a bus but he insisted she ended up accepting the offer.

Now the kid was infront of the blond haired man and he was staring right at him.