I just want to have fun

Kenny's PoV

Nope I take back everything good I said about my classmates... those guys are a bunch of morons...

" No Kenny definitely prefer Arisu san  obvously he'll join us ! " A white haired girl was shouting  while tugging on my right arm.

" Ahhh ! are you blind? Kenny spend almost all of his time with Katsuragi san so obviously he'll join our camp " A green haired boy was doing the exact same thing with my left arm.

" YOU JACKASSES DON'T HOLD HIM LIKE THAT YOU'RE HURTING HIM " Kamuro was telling them while trying to make them stop.

I have no idea what happened, I remember the teacher leaving us by ourselves and us starting our introductions until then everything was going well and I remembered a few names like Kamuro, Sakayanagi who insist I call her Arisu, Hashimoto, Katsuragi, Nishikawa I also remembered one girl who seemed to be done with life  aka Yamamura.

what seemed to start a commotion was that Katsuragi and Arisu seemed to fight for the role of class leader. 

I don't really know what that entailed but seeing as this was enough to start some tension I suppose it was an important thing.

In the end the hour we were given was over and  Mashima teach came and told us it was time to go to the opening ceremony.

After a few minutes we all entered a huge with a stage in there were a ridiculous amount of students, I was getting kinda overwhelmed by so many people at the same place after all south park was a small town after all yet there were more student in there than people in south park!

The ceremony started but I couldn't see so I was trying to find an angle where I could see, Katsuragi seemed to notice me moving a lot.

" Kenny please stay still, do you have a problem?" He asks me gently

"I'm trying to see what's happening on the stage ! " I mumble to him and then his eyes widens and he brings his hand toward his face.

"Of course, there is no way you can see anything with your height ... want to climb on my back, you should be able to see if you do." He asks me gently, I nod excitedly and he proceeds to go on his knee and help me climbs on his back.

" Woah you're so tall! " I mumbled excitedly and he just giggle and the others from my class seemed to enjoy this sight as they join on the giggling.

I look toward the stage and see a boy with short black hair who wears glasses who is doing a discours to all of us, he somehow looked like the girl who was sitting next to me in the bus, he looked really cool and his look shifted to us I did a small wave at him and he responds with a simple nod, behind him was a girl with purple hair she was also looking around but her face showed complete surprise once she saw me probably not expecting a child here, I wave at her too and she waves back with a big smile, she seems really kind.

I then look around the room I notice Mashima sensei who talks to three other adults that I assume are the other teachers, I see a man who kinda looks like Arisu too maybe a relative.

As for the other students I see that we're grouped by class curious I look around and after some moment I see the boy who was sitting next to me he eyes widens a bit once he sees me, I wave at him and he hesitantly waves back, that was kinda awkard and I laughed at that.

I search my second neighbour and find her notices she  had her eyes glued to the  person doing the speech so I'm even trying with her, I see the blond man I threathened earlier and I flipped him off but Kamuro saw me.