This school is sus

Tomonari Mashima 'PoV

Sometimes I really don't understand the chairman, right now i'm at the front gate of the school waiting for a particular student, a certain Kenny McCormick what made him special was that he was just a child around nine years old.

When he said he would be placed in Class A I was shocked, I expressed my doubt about the presence of a nine year old in this school after all the environment is clearly not fit for a young innocent child.

He told me that the kid was special and that the government was the one to ask this of him, apparently young Kenny is in a difficult sitution and it seems he is in dire need of protection and education, because of the fact that the school was cut off the rest of the world it was judged beneficial for him to come here.

still I  was unsure about why the government would waste so many resource for just one kid, something is missing but since it has come to this I not really in a position to refuse such a decision, I'll just do my best to help this young kid.

( little did they know that God was the one doing all of this to make sure Kenny was safe until he could be brought back to his world. )

I finally see the bus coming and i'm now waiting for young Kenny to get down, I recognize a few of my new students and I greet them telling where our class would be and after a minute I see the kid getting down with the help of a young girl, they were walking together and they seemed to be laughing together unfortunately I have a job to do.

" Kenny McCormick?" I ask and the young child stop walking and look at me with a curious gaze at first then he comes toward me and waves his hands while greeting me ... it was kind of cute.

" Welcome in our school young man , i'm your homeroom teacher you can call me Mashima sensei, i'm here to guide you to our class and later I'll show you around the school to make sure every thing goes well for you." He looks at me for a while then nod his head while saying okay

He looks back to the girl he was talking to and explained he needed to go with me she smiles back and went her way then I hear some mumbling but it was so shocking that I unconsciouly put it on me  being tired and not hearing properly.

After all what kind of child would insult a girl of being a two faced bitch.

I walk with the young boy and cannot help smiling whenever he was getting excited from something, at the end such a huge place definitely is exciting for him, soon he became the center of attraction as students gathered in groups and were looking warmly at the boy.

Of course everyone was curious about the reason of his presence here but I heard that the consensus was that he was one of my family member and I was just looking after him .

Can't really be surprised as everyone saw the two of entering the school together and I was even holding his hand so that he wouldn't get lost.

" Kenny we really need to hurry to the classroom there some important stuff I need to tell your classmate and you and being late will brings me trouble. " he looks at me and nods again he stops looking at the flowers in the park and starts walking right next to me.

" If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me, I don't really know your situation but i'm sure being so far away from your family is difficult for you." I tell him with a warm voice.

He immedialty respond " Well I couldn't care less about my parents but I'm definitely worried about my siblings not being there for them really scares me. " Of course due to his cardigan every thing he says come out in the form of mumblings but strangely I could hear everything.