The fun is going away.

Masumi's PoV.

I'm getting worried about Kenny, recently he has been looking really depressed, sighing a lot during the day and during the night he refuses to stay in his room saying he couldn't stand staying in there by himself.

He also seems to hate our class particulary, he would often go with people outside our class but always refused class B students if it's not the loli Nishikawa or me.

 I also thought he was getting fed up with me constantly behind him so one day I asked him if he wanted me to leave him be for a bit but he instantly refused and later brought me a gift to thank me for always being there for him which actually made me really happy.

Lastly he was ditching class a lot those past weeks, since he is younger than us he has a special curriculum just for him, so he just do some test and exercices for himself but since it's not really possible to plan something just for him while teachers lecture us well he has mostly nothing to do and he got the autorization on not coming to class, at the beginning he was coming every day but now it's rare if anyone in our class ever sees him if they are not in his special group.

I was contemplating and decided to take some fresh air during the night after a while I decide to sit on a bench and look at the sky.

after a while I feel someone sitting next to me, I look at my left and see Himeno Yuki looking at me with a small smile, we've been quite close since the time we met each other on that game tournament Kenny played.

" My what a rare sight, a wild Kamuro just appeared ! " she teases me.

" What am I a pokemon? sigh hey Himeno it's nice to see you." I smile at her saying that.

" True I often go outside during the night and it's the first time I see you ! Though judging by your face something is bothering you. " She looks at me.

She is not saying anything after that but I can tell she is waiting for me to speak.

" I'm thinking about Kenny, he has been looking really depressed for some time I'm trying to thing about what is wrong with him." I confide.

"Oh so he has been looking gloomy in front of you  uh, he keeps telling me how he tries to not make you worry about him too." she tells me this which surprises me.

I was surprised but I decided to not comment on that, it seems she know something about his situation I want her to tell me.

Seems like she picked on my intention as she sigh and prepares herself to explain.

"Well few weeks ago I happened to meet him as he was playing super hero, he was wearing a nice looking costume and I kid you not he was talking normally with a really deep voice when I asked him how he could do this he told me he just practiced for the role play..." she starts laughing and even I can't help but chuckle at that.

" When I asked for his plan he told me he would just do some round in the school and just act a bit but he'll know you'll eventually find that he left the room."

She stops a bit and offers me a lollipop which I take, she then pop one into her mouth and talk again.

" I confronted him about this and he told me that he just couldn't sleep in his room, he told me that while this place is great and it's miles better than his hometown, he still couldn' help but missing his close friends and his family, he told me he was worried sick about his siblings."

I'm so dumb ! He is nine years old of course he would feel terrible at being separated from his family and friends, especially when it was made obvious it was done in an emergency!