the justice in the shadow.

first thing before starting the chapter I would like to thank @DetectiveTohya

He was kind enough to do a cover for me and he really did a good job with it so once again thank you pal !

also side note godamn bleach is fucking great, so glad my boy Shinji got the time to shine for a bit he always was my favorite captain ! ok i'll stop for now xd.

??? 'PoV

This school hides a dark secret, while it seems to be a normal school during the day horrifying crimes take place during the night and nothing is there to stop it.

This place needs a guardian, someone that will make sure everyone is safe and that person will be ---

" Hey Kenny you're playing superhero tonight?"  a voice interrupted my monologue.

Kenny's PoV

" Himeno yuki ? I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong person my name is mysterion! Himeno yuki a really pretty girl I know from the magic the gathering tournament, our battle was pretty intense but at the end I came out victorious, since then we've been talking here and there and little by little we became friend.

Though due to the fact I was a kid the rest of the class swoon over me the leader who has ridiculous proportion for her age keeps trying to hug me, I would probably enjoy it if it wasn't for the fact she was suffocating me.

" Oh sorry roleplaying is important here, also your voice is really deep that's quite the dedication to the role." she comments

"So tell me mysterion, why are you here, how did you even managed to get on the roof in the first place I'm pretty sure there is only one way in and that's the door behind me." ah a fair question I show her my grappling hook.

" You see i used the grappling hook me and my friends from my hometown always are super serious about our roleplays so I learned how to perfectly use a grappling hook." I answer her.

" And the deep voice is part of it? " she asks .

" It's to keep my identity a secret for the guys who belongs to other faction, when we roleplay it's often with all the kids of our age so it oftens end up in a city wide roleplaying game. " I answer her.

" Gotcha ... so what do you plan on doing tonight exactly? " I ponder on her question.

" Oh just wandering a bit use the grappling hook here and there and see if something fun is going on with the students who are out for the night. " Not much I can do when it's only me.

" Oh was gonna propose to come with you but it's too bothersome so have fun. " she waves at me. one of the reason I like her quite a bit is that she's pretty relaxed to be around and somethime I get the feeling she is as much done with her life as me.

" Oh if you see Kamuro don't tell her you saw me, she should notice that I left the bed in about thirty minutes. " I'm also planning to bring her a gift to thank her for all she did for me and also apologize for always doing this.

" Sure I won't tell on your mother but if you feel bad why not just stay in your bed the night for once? " She says.

"I can't for now... I find it hard to sleep here while it's a great place I can't stop thinking about my friends and family, my little sister isn't used to not have me near her I'm always worried about her same for my friends I miss them a lot. " I explain to her.

" Ahh I see, I keep forgetting it by the way you act but you're still nine years old, it's now almost two month since you've been here so it was just a question of time until you felt homesick..." she nods in understanding.