Never touch a kid's Ice cream.

Kenny's PoV

Ouch my knees hurts me a lot, after my calm mumbling Kamuro made me sit on my knee while lecturing me intensely

" Are you listening Kenny?! Don't think you'll get the freedom you used to have in your town, you're a kind kid I won't let you turn bad!" Kamuro was still going on

Ummm that's a bit too late for that I've done loooooooot of crazy shits with the boys already but I'll just play along while it's nice knowing people here seems to care for me I don't really plan on staying for long.

Hopefully god managed to figure out something with Cthul hu so that I can go back before people notice my disappearance.

" Now Now Kamuro san, I think you've been quite clear about his attitude why not let him go for the day I'm pretty sure his legs are killing him from staying in this position."  says . try to calm the raging volcano in front of me.

Nishikawa I'm sorry for ignoring you constantly in my thought I promise to pay more attention to you and I'll do what I can to thank you.

Kamuro stops herself and look at me, I squirm a bit and she sighs.

"Alright I'll let go for now, come on Kenny let's go to the dorms I'll bring you to your room." she says and picks me up from the ground holding me.

" I can still walk you know? You don't need to hold me like that." I mumble to her.

I don't know why but it seems like Kamuro decided to take me under her wing and ... be a responsable big sister for me? 

I really don't know what to think of it, it feels strange having someone watch over me, the last adult who did that for me was chef...

Kamuro peers into my eyes and she reluctanly let go of me as she mutters something in a angry tone but I can't catch what she just said.

In the end Mashima sensei comes back to the classroom and calls for me, he says he is going to show me to my dorm.

I say goodbye to the class and follow teach.

On the way he shows me every important places I will be using the most as a student and after half an hour we're in the dorm, he talks to the front door lady who gives the key to our room and she looks strangely at me.

" Oh really? A kid so young in this school? Oh about dinner how is he going to deal with that?"she asks worriedly.

" I'll need to talk to the chairman about that, you see  his situation seemed to be so dire that he had to be enrolled in urgency, I still don't know what's going on but we still need to iron all the details, At the least I'll ask for his meal to be free or to have a classmate cook for him and we will give points to the student to cover the ingredients..."
he murmurs so that only us can hear him.

Free meal? oh man that would be so great I even been able eat today and yesterday night due to our game I'm really hungry right now.

Oh I'll buy myself an Ice cream too it's been so long since the last one!

the lady looks at me and she smiles warmly, she tells me to come to her if I need anything then she gives me my keys and teach showed me my room.

" Oh m y god! it's so huge! Is this where I'll live I can't believe it!" I looked around me excited while teach looks at me with surprise eyes wondering why I react so much.

He murmurs to himself then shakes his head.

"Well then Kenny I need to see the chairman now so I'll leave for the day, for dinner today I'm sorry but you'll have to either go to the convenience store or go to a restaurant as nothing is set up yet, take care and see you tomorrow." teach tells me then leaves  for the day.