I guess having friend is nice

Ayanokoji's PoV

I'm surprised to think this but I have been ... enjoying myself those past weeks, I have been hanging out with Ryuen and his group for a bit and I actually managed to fit in the classroom thanks to their advice, Kenny is often with us too and strangely enough it's quite fun to be with the kid, though his mother Kamuro Masumi  rarely leaves him alone for a long time since she does not trust Ryuen at all.

Ryuen once commented that it was a shame that such a pretty girl was so serious about everything and I find myself agreeing with him on that point.

As for my classmate well it was going alright I got close to Sudo who joined us sometimes in our adventure, while his temperament sometime bring us problem he is quite the alright dude though I really hope he'll stop hanging out with Ike an Yamauchi they clearly are trying to bring him down to their level and I don't like it.

I'm also friend with some girls in the class namely Kokoro Inogashira a timid but really cute girl who liked knitting, while she is really shy once she get used to you she is quite the mischievious girl. 

There was also Kayano Onodera she is from the swimming club and apparently she was curious about me after our swimming lesson and has been trying to make me join the swimming club I don't plan on joining really but no matter what I tried I was unable to get rid of her so I got used to her presence now.

Last but not least I got close to Nene Mori a really pretty girl who does not like to stand out just like me though she is still social enough to go with the big guns of the class namely Karuizawa Kei and Kushida kikyo

Speaking of Kushida, I have been keeping the warning from Kenny in mind and I observed her a lot and indeed while she is really good at keeping her façade she sometimes slips when the guys bother her too much, I have managed to pass somewhat unoticed thanks to me befriending some of my classmate and now I was not always next to Horikita.

Horikita who I avoid like the pest right now, after the end of the first month and the truth about the s system is now revealed, she has been obsessed on going up to A class and because of our dear teacher she was somewhat aware of my abilities in term of academics.

Now all she talks to me about is to find ways to help her and she threaten me for it , though her chances of doing that are quite low thanks to the girls who noticed how hard I tried to get away from her.

right now we were in the cafeteria it was our usual group of four and we all sit  at the same table.

" Hey Ayanokoji why is she so determined to have you help her?" Kokoro asks me

" Yeah frankly it's a bother having her interrupt us every day for the same thing I wish she would get the memo ! " Onodera adds

" Can you at least tell us why she tries so hard maybe  we could find better way to stop her if we know why she does that." Mori ask me

I was going to lie and say I didn't why but I suddenly remember a conversation I had with Ryuen and Kenny.

I decided to be somewhat honest with the two of them since I have enjoyed my time with them so much and explained that I was homeschooled all my life,of course I didn't explain anything about the white room but I did tell them that I was here in this school as a way to rebel against my father and I just wanted to learn all normal things like making friend and hang out to have fun.

I thought Ryuen would make fun of me but he seemed understanding, even after the whole class competition got revealed Kenny and him didn't change the way they were toward me heck they try even harder to make me have fun since I explained my situation to them.