A kid in the forest surely everything will be fine.

???

It was raining heavily inside the forest the ground was muddy and slippery enough to cause someone to fall and hurt themselves if they are not careful enough.

If someone were to look at the Island from afar you would see some smokes going up in the sky though the source would be uncertain.

Shouts filled with panic could be heard through the trees as a group of students were trying their hardest to put out a fire though two students that should be here helping the others were missing.

Who were missing exactly? Ayanokoji Kiyotaka and  Horikita Suzune. Where were they? In the middle of the forest getting away from their class, well Horikita was not really in condition to walk as she was suffering from a high fever so she was actually being carried.

No sound, no words nothing could be heard from him, he was just walking toward a certain direction with an uncaring look on his face.

Unbeknownst to him someone was watching him with anger in his eyes as he understood that everything that happened was due to ayanokoji, he then  looked behind him, there laid the body of someone with blood going down its face and a piece of paper in its hand, the witness got curious and picked the paper out of the hand of the  unconscious person  looked at what was on it now  and his anger got to an higher threshold...

He was now determined to screw Ayanokoji over and he had just the tools for that ...

Kenny's Pov

After assisting at this significant scenery  the teachers asked of all the students to gather on the dock, we were asked to unite by class and after some times the teachers arrived and each of them started giving us some notebook.

Everyone was wearing their gym clothes except me and Arisu who were allowed to keep our casual clothes and I wondered why.

" We are now starting your first special exam , in this handbook are all the information necessary for the duration of your stay here on this Island ! " Mashima sensei explain to us, I notice he skipped  me and Arisu in the distribution of said handbook.

" Sensei  Arisu and I don't have one " I mumble  out to him once I notice he goes back to the other teachers.

" There is no way we would send either of you on a deserted Island, Arisu cannot go in such an environment with her disease and you're eight years old I would be a terrible teacher if I allowed any of you to go there ! " he exclaims completely shocked about my question.

The others class heard Mashima sensei's shout and now everyone was looking at us, I could see Ryen and his gang snickering at the situation, Kiyotaka and his group was looking at us curiously .

Everyone else had their yes going out of their socket it was quite an amusing sight to be honest.

Arisu too seems surprised while I know she can't go there I don't like the both of us being excludes of at least getting the rules, also there is no way I'll let such a fun activity.

" While I do agree with your sentiment I want to go on the Island with my classmate, I can assure you I have experience when it comes to camping outside in the nature, also there is no way you will leave us out in there for two weeks without supervision or at least some ways to assure our wellbeing...  and I won't be alone my classmates can make sure nothing will happen to me. " I explain my point of view but I can tell he didn't want to agree.

We look at each other for quite some time but the other teachers come in and try to make me change my mind too seeing as I was not going to change my mind they sighed but told me they would supervise me closely to make sure I hold on fine but they told me that if anything indicated any case of illness they'll drag me out of the Island no matter what.