Summer never brings good news

Kenny's PoV

Okay what the fuck is wrong with this school !?

It's has now been a few month since I arrived in this school,summer finally arrived and right now I was on a fucking cruiser in the direction of  who knows where.

I know this school is supposed to be an elite one but where the hell do they get this kinda budget !

What's more is that no one around me was thinking of this as suspisious I mean the school is basically build around fucking us deep in the ass yet vacation on a motherfucking cruiser was not suspisious at all.

Though despite me complaining there is one thing I can never complain about.

" JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT THOSE BOOBS KUSHIDA REALLY IS ON A LEAGUE OF HER OWN. "  someone was shouting at the other side of the pool.

Indeed at least something incredible was going on right now and that was girls in a swimsuit.

In front of me was a sight that could get me once again addicted to sex but I need to control myself and hold it as much as possible.

Though I really am surrounded by beauties, of course Kamuro is on the top of the list but  Nishikawa is no sloucher too seeing her in her bikini was truly a pleasure for the eyes.

Arisu was a pretty girl too just  not as sexy as Kamuro and Nishikawa but I would be lying if I mumbled she had no appeal at all.

I looked around in the hope but was disappointed no Yuki, no Ichinose or no one from Ayanokoji's groups seemed to b e around only the two faced bitch... To the man oogling her I won't mourn your inevitable demise once she decided to betray your ass.

"Kenny are you thinking something strange right now? " Arisu ask me 

She always seem to know what is on my mind somehow it unnerved me.

" Was just thinking it was nice seeing everyone playing together instead of bitting each other's head off. " I mumble back to her and she sighs

" After the time you just exploded on us we started trying to calm the feud between us, you opened our eyes on how childish we actually were now everyone is working together and Katsuragi and I communicates quite a bit you know? "  she explains.

" I see ... sorry about that time a lot was going on in my mind and that was just the last draw ... I also need to pull off my weight now after I have not come back to the class even once since that day.

Since what is being teached in the school is not of my level I actually have an online program with test and exercise I need to complete as long as I do those I'm free to do whatever I want in the school, also me skipping classes won't count class point  God and Jesus did a incredible job in making sure I was perfectly taken care off

Speaking of them I got some news, I won't be able to come back yet but they managed to give me back my ability to come back from the dead in this world which is the best possible news, I was afraid that dying here would be permanent after all.

"No we should be the ones to apologise, we were told to take care of you and show you how to behave appropriately instead we just started acting like beast out there it was just a matter of time since you break in this environement ... by the way Kenny won't you join them in the pool? " she suddenly ask me.

" I don't have any swimwear and I like being here in the shade with you it's peacefull. " I mumble.

" Fufufu my my I'm happy to hear that then let's enjoy our peace while it last." she tell me.