Chapter 15

Tell me every terrible thing you ever did, and let me love you anyway

.
.
.
.
.
.

His Dark Side

A

UTHOR POV

Who are you and why did you bring us here? Where are we???" someone's scared scream ringing in dark creepy room. His hands are tied on the chair with iron chain.

"I-is there anyone here?" he again shout due to fear and frustration.

The whole room is completely silent. It's very dark and creepy, only the sound of lizards and rats was coming. In the meantime, the sound of someone's footstep started coming, someone is coming??

"W-who are you?" man asked. He can't see anyone due to darkness.

"you death!" someone's voice come in instant. Even if it is dark here but the aura of the man which is just enter in the room giving chill to the man.

"Look, just leave me, I have no enmity with you. You don't know me, it'll be good if you leave me." The man said after gathering some courage. The man Infront of him laugh like maniac. chill run down through the man's spine.

"Ohh my god, I'm afraid... Please save me. Some please save me!" The man standing in front of him said dramatic, as if he was really scared.

" You want to know who I am and why I brought you here?" that man asked him coldly.

At the same time, the light spot on them revealing the man which is tie with chain and the man which brought him here . The man which is tied to the chain shrink his eyes after seeing the light.

" Aww, you are already afraid of the light, their is lot will happen to you now, then how will you bear that?" man said with smirk.. That when chained up man see his angelic face. His face is so perfect, it seems that God has taken a lot of time to feature him so beautifully. Everything is very perfect, but his eyes, there is a fire in his eyes. Which can burn anything.

" I know I'm handsome, don't stare me like this.. It's disgusting" the man said with smirk and at last sentence he make disgusting face.

"w-who are you?" he ask to that angel looking handsome man.

"j. Jk... Jeon jungkook!" The color of that man's face was blown away by this name. He had never wish and even thought in his whole fucking life to meet the world's most ruthless mafia king. The whole world is afraid of him.

"Looking at your face, it seems that you have come to know who I am." Jungkook chuckled after seeing his face. He love when everyone afraid of him. He love those faces who's colour got pale after hearing his name. He feel satisfied by that.