The clowns here kill.

THE GROUP look to each other skeptically as they advance into the town, steering clear of the clown who held the curtain back, watching them intently as if to ensure none of them decided to make a last minute escapade and run for the hills (a decision they would regret not making as the night progressed).

ROSANNA: Curtains open and i'm seeing a cute, retro carnival!

Looking around in amazement, the youtubers observe the bright lights, rides and attractions. Passing a contortionist, games and toys. Maybe this isn't so bad after all? What could possibly go wrong...

'What's there to save? This all looks fun!' Colleen Ballinger exclaims as the group venture deeper into the carnival, looking around in amazement. 'This isn't bad?' Matthew announces before yelling out in horror as a beautiful red head produces a tarantula from her mouth.

'Hey there skirties, how are you?' A dark haired man flirts, approaching Nakita and Madeline, resulting in the latter smiling politely then shying away to the comfort of Matpat's arm once again, Causing the yellow jacket adorned man to subtly smirk in triumph, leaving Nakita to charm the man.

NAKITA: So some homeboy approached us, A.K.A me and Madeline and i'm like okay but like, you're kind of everything.

The man stops before the group to introduce himself as 'Mortimer', causing Roi to jokingly accuse the man of lying. 'Mortimer' explains to the group that they should have fun and relax before his mother arrives.

MADELINE: This guy seems sweet and all but hearing all this talk about his mother is worrying me slightly, Is she the reason this town can't continue to thrive or what?

'Oh are you a mama's boy?' questioned Nakita. 'My mom is actually the mayor.' Mortimer explains and the connection forms in the group as they decide maybe this guy is going to be helpful later on tonight, that being the town does truly need help.

MANNY: He's starts talking to us and i'm like he's cute? But we don't know you so like...

JC: There's free food and free games so I settle down. The problems will come to us right?

The group split off into their respective arrangements and venture towards a variety of games and food stalls, looking forward to bonding with their friends and having a good time.

Manny latches onto Madeline and Nakita's arms, dragging them over to a cotton candy stall and the three begin chatting and bonding over youtube drama and their shared opinions on certain influencers.

MADELINE: This is fun! I'm making friends, having a good time! I'm starting to feel more relaxed as we hang out and have fun.

MATPAT: Everyone's happy! Everyone's normal. They're all having a great time!

Matthew approaches Madeline, placing a hand on her back and inviting her to join him playing a game that involved knocking down bottles and winning prizes. Madeline smiles at Manny and Nakita, thanking them silently for the conversation and following Mat over to the selected game. Manny and Nakita throw knowing smiles to each other and begin placing bets on when the two would realise they were head over heels for each other. Manny guessing within the next few hours and Nakita guessing a few days as the two were blind when it came to discussing and acknowledging their own feelings.

Matt and Madeline approach the stall, having met safiya along the way and inviting her along.

'All you have to do is knock down these six bottles, and i shall grant you each a prize!' The man running the stall explains to the trio.