THE CLOWNS HERE KILL (2.1)

"YOU SAID WE WERE going to save a town, you never said we we're going to die!" Colleen had begun accusing Joey, in a joking manner yet everyone could tell her words were laced with something other than humour.

"I came for puzzles man!" Matthew leaned forward by placing a hand on Madeline's knee and smiling at the group, clearly less bothered by this than Colleen, he knew his brain and how quickly it could compute information and as of right now he wasn't too worried for his own survival. Matt then continued to complain about knowing nothing about this town or the people in it, realising his mistake he of course began to compliment Calliope, desperately trying to avoid causing her any offence as she smiled adorably back at him, Madeline decided she was a big fan of Calliope.

JOEY: Would you guess anything different? My friends have to die in order to cleanse an artifact. Hmmm, where have I seen that before?

ROSANNA: So, in order to cleanse this artifact, we've already got the gear, but we have to replace the spring and the song with all new things.

"The jack needs a pleasant song so he's not so angry all the time. The clowns have one you can use but they've taken it to their disco party where they're guarding it" Joey read aloud, the group sharing looks.

"Proper attire is behind the yellow couch." The group moved to collect these 'costumes' which merely contained a red nose.

COLLEEN: There's a disco party and mama, I'm ready!

"The spring on the jack has been corrupted by evil and must be replaced. The clowns have hidden it in their giant tent. You have to rip the stuffing out to find it." Madeline read from the other note as the group crowded round her.

MADELINE: So in order to get things done quickly, I suggest we split up. Half of us go to the disco and the other half go to a creep clown tent.

The two groups split up.

The disco group consisted of Joey, Colleen, Jc, Nikita and Teala.

The tent group consisted of Matpat, Rosanna, Madeline, Safiya and Roi.

SAFIYA: So the first hint that we had on our note was to rip the stuffing out of it, so as soon as I saw stuffed animals me and Madeline suggest ripping them all open.

The group fall to their knees, grabbing and tearing each stuffed animal apart desperately trying to find something that may help them, the reality that all their lives are on the line soon set in.

"Guys I have a silver dollar?" Matt holds up a small coin for the group to see, trying to keep his voice as low as possible as to not alert any nearby clowns.

ROSANNA: We're looking for a spring and me and Mathew find coins?

Suddenly the activity in the tent halts as a loud, wild cackle can be hear approaching the tent, the group scramble to the floor in attempts to shield themselves from the maniacal clown.

"I just want to bash your head in!"

Matt, Madeline and Ro share a look from their shared hiding spot behind a large blue box, Madeline clasping her mouth shut as not to laugh at the clown's ridiculous claims and her two friends can't help but grin at her.

ROI: This is scary. I'm scared-very scared.

The creepy clown woman continues to bang her bat around and yell threats to the YouTubers, she couldn't even prove they were really there as she'd somehow not seen a single one of them.