The Clowns here kill (1.2)

THE GROUP is sent into hysteria. How does one deal with the unleashing of evil, murderous clowns?

Spreading out in small groups the group run in attempt to shield themselves from the dangers suddenly unleashed upon them.

TEALA: Oh my god! Clowns are my biggest fear, and all of a sudden there are like hundreds of them!

MANNY: It's a pandemonium honestly, we are like shook.

The clowns begin to over take the town, spreading like a virus, killing the innocent residents of Everlock as if they were merely obstacles obstructing their view of a final goal. Beating, shooting and attacking as people run, desperate to keep their lives. Joey begins to round up his friends, leading them toward an arcade yet the clowns are too quick, claiming Roi and Colleen then eventually Joey himself. The three are locked up within a run-down caravan and locking them inside as the clowns run amongst the carnival stalls, desperate to claim any remaining lives.

The remainder of the group barricade the door and express their panic as the group is completely divided. The three atop the ferris wheel look down in horror, calling desperately for their friends. All previous fear surrounding their disconnection to the ground pushed to the back of their minds.

'Ohh this is terrible' Matthew sighs, 'I know, I feel so helpless' Madeline replies.

JOEY: Here we go again...

'Why don't we try to distract the clowns so they can get out of the van?' Rosanna suggests. 'Yes! That's brilliant Ro!' Madeline agrees as Matt shakes his head in realisation.
'Right! What do you think? Impressed?' Rosanna said.

'We should throw out stuffed animals!' Madeline said, desperate to come up with a solution as she leans over and throws her penguin. As sad as she is to see it go, she knows it may help her friends
'Ah! A gift! Ohh it's a penguin' the clown at the bottom of the wheel cries. 'Oh no, maybe that wasn't such a good idea' Madeline moves down in her seat in shame and regret.

MADELINE: So the clown at the bottom somehow knows how to operate heavy machinery and begins to lower us to the ground.

Matthew grasps Madeline's hand as the ride begins to lower the trio to the ground. 'We are going to be okay' Madeline whispers, trying to convince herself as well as her chosen family.

ROSANNA: Our cart is slowly coming to the ground, and she is waiting dead centre.

'I wanna taste you!' The clown calls up as the three call out, desperate to alert their friends of the situation at hand but no one seems to come to their aid.

MATPAT: I've gotten experience from my detective training, I'm not afraid of conflict.

Maybe a little bit.

The trio attempt to get off the ride as slowly as possible, stalling in the most obvious way possible yet the clown fails to notice.

Suddenly a figure emerges from the tent behind, taking out the clowns legs with a short metal pole, allowing the trio time to make a quick escape into the large tent behind the ferris wheel, thanking the woman as they escape.

'Hey! Thank you so much!' They thank calliope, showering her with hugs and grateful praise.

MATPAT: We rush into this tent, still holding the blanket and the newspaper. And on this newspaper there's these weird jester symbols.

'Okay so there's four jester hats' Madeline assesses, committing the number to memory in case it helps them later as they begin searching the tent for anything that may resemble this symbol.

ROSANNA: I'm looking around this tent and there's load of boxes? There's a toilet? It's just very odd!

'Wait, I got one symbol.' Matt announces.

MATPAT: So it's not actually a hat, it's a symbol. Madeline finds a piñata, it's larger than herself.

Calliope holds the piñata still as Rosanna beats it in attempt to break it open. 'She's got some repressed rage from being stuck at the ferris wheel, I'd watch out' Matt jokingly warns, causing calliope to jump out of the way, and pulling Madeline back with her.

MADELINE: We find a small wooden piece, that tells me we need to look inside the objects.

Matthew and Ro grab an end of the pillow each and tear it apart, revealing another wooden piece.

MATPAT: We find the second piece of whatever it is, and Madeline points out a mysterious mirror over the other side of the tent with certain sections missing in the design. So we start placing them and lights illuminate above the mirror.

Rosanna locates the third symbol on the top of a chest and the third piece is inside, leading the four to crowd round the mirror, anticipating the assembly.

ROSANNA: We are looking for the last piece and there's one place we haven't checked...

Rosanna groans in disgust as she lifts the toilet lid and they realise what has to be done. Calliope announces she will keep watch as the three agree to assist each other in searching the toilet. They feel around until Matt locates the piece, pulling it from the toilet as Madeline remains on the floor, gagging in disgust as Rosanna laughs at her. Matt moves around the back of the pair, catching his arm on Madeline's coat as she yells in disgust, provoking the other two to laugh loudly while Calliope tries to hide her laugh.

MATPAT: I may have gotten some on Madeline's coat, she had a little fit about it, was quite cute to watch. And I installed the final light.

A drawer pops open and the four celebrate as they complete their first mystery!

They retrieve the note and the key inside and proceed to exit the tent. Only to be cornered by the clowns as all members of the original group seem to appear and are caught by the clowns instantly.

SAFIYA: As soon as we get out the doors, the clowns just overtake us. Except for Mortimer who conspicuously disappeared.

All YouTubers are assembled systematically onto the spinning horse ride, tied to the poles. Madeline placed between Safiya and Matthew.

MADELINE:The clown explains that she will roll A dice and select one of us to die.

The dice lands on 7...Madeline.

The group yell out in protest as the clown locates her target.

Is Madeline's journey through the night about to be over?