A/N and characters

Hii there! The fact that you are reading this means a lot to me! I just want to say that this is the first story I have ever written so I don't know what I'm doing. I'm just figuring it out along the way :)

Please don't hate on me or the characters about things they do or don't do. If you don't like it, don't read it. 

That being said, English is not my first language so please don't hate on the little mistakes I sometimes make. I don't speak Spanish, all the Spanish text has been through translate so if there is a mistake, please let me know and I will fix it. 

All pictures, media and quotes used are not mine, they are either from pinterest, wattpad or books. They do not belong to me.

I hope you enjoy and decide to read further, I will try to keep a uploading schedule but I don't know how my life will be in a month (starting Uni) so we will just see then I guess.

Feel free to pm me about anything, story related or not, and comment if you feel like it.

I love you <3

Characters:

Maya 💫 - 16 years old, lives with her step-father and is verbally abused throughout her entire life. The physical abuse only happens when she thinks she deserves it because she didn't make breakfast in time or something like that.

"I'm somewhere between giving up and seeing how much more I can take." - Kyson (Resilience)

Álvaro ♚ - 52 years old, stepped down from leading the family business a few years ago to spend more time with the boys and make up for lost time

Álvaro ♚ - 52 years old, stepped down from leading the family business a few years ago to spend more time with the boys and make up for lost time. Can be very scary but deep inside he is a disney-loving self-care fanatic.

"Make yourself proud. Fuck everyone else." - unknown

Daniel 👨‍💼 - 25 years old, has been the businessman since he took over the family company but can still find time to spend with his younger brothers and father

Daniel 👨‍💼 - 25 years old, has been the businessman since he took over the family company but can still find time to spend with his younger brothers and father. He loves them all equally and always wants to help everyone. Is a strong believer in pushing people to their limits. When you look through his hard glares and cold expressions, you see a loving parent-figure who would burn down the world for his siblings.