A Lullaby

Requested by EmmaRose_tehbuniimp

🍕Sam🍕
Lance would just not go to sleep. You and Sam had tried everything. You changed him, fed him, swaddling him, nothing worked. You held your baby close and rocked him back and forth, hoping the soothing motion would calm him, but he kept crying. "Sammy.." You were on the verge of tears yourself from exhaustion and frustration.

Sam looked concerned for a moment, but then an idea popped into his head. "Hang on, sweet cheeks!" He ran out of the nursery. Before you could protest, Lance screamed in your ear, shutting you up.

Luckily, Sam returned soon with his guitar and started strumming a song and singing. As the sound of Sam's voice and guitar wafted through the room, the sound of Lance's cry died down until he started softly snoozing away in your arms.

You quickly, but gently put Lance in his crib while Sam finished the song, and you two tip-toed out.

🏈Alex🏈
Alex was taking care of Skyler while you were running an errand for Linus in town. Alex didn't understand why you would do that for the wild man, but after a quick smack to the back of the head from you, he didn't bring it up. It even made him smile, knowing you cared so much about everyone in town.

Alex was brought out of his thoughts by Skyler, who finished eating, and he watched her eyes fight to stay open. "Come on, love..it's time to sleep now.." He started bouncing her a bit to help her sleep. And before even thinking, he started singing a soft song to her.

You came back home feeling exhausted after helping Linus clean up trash around the lake, river, and beach. You heard soft singing coming from the nursery and quietly made your way into the room, where you saw Alex finishing a song and laying Skyler down for a nap. You smiled and carefully came to wrap your arms around Alex from behind. "You're a good dad..." Alex smiled wide, wrapping his arms around you and watching the slow rise and fall of Skyler's chest.

✈️Harvey✈️
Harvey walked around with Luke in his arms, slowly lulling him to sleep while you bounced May around in your arms. The twins always seemed like they were on the cusp of sleep, but as soon as you and Harvey stopped to put them down, their eyes would shoot open again and whimper like they were about to cry. So you both started moving again.

"Doc, it's been almost an hour..." You looked over at Harvey with tired eyes. Harvey sighed, "I know mocha. Maybe something else will help them sleep.." He continued his pacing while you tried to think. "You could sing to them?" You offered, and Harvey blushed. "W-what? No, I couldn't.." You walked over to wear he was pacing, still bouncing May. "Please, Harvey...it's worth a shot..." You pleaded. Harvey stopped and sighed before he began singing.

It was by no means perfect, but the song was sweet. When you looked down at the twins, even with you and Harvey not moving, their eyes were closing and staying closed. Harvey continued to sing while you laid them both down, finally settling in and sleeping. You kissed Harvey's cheek as thanks as he finished his song, making him turn pink.