Spirit's Eve Costumes

🍕Sam🍕
You, Sam, and Lance's dressed up as pirates for that year's Spirit's Eve. Sam wanted to be the captain while you were first mate, and Lance would be a parrot....but he got overruled.

Instead, you were dressed as the pirate captain, Lance was the first mate, and Sam wore the colorful parrot costume.

It was funny until Sam embraced it and started asking everyone at the event for crackers.

🏈Alex🏈
Alex had wanted you all to go out to the Spirit's Eve festival as superheroes! But not just any hero, spidermen/spiderwomen!

He had given you your choice of any of the multiverse spider-sonas, Skyler got dressed up as spider-gwen, and Alex chose to keep classic Spiderman.

He carried around Skyler, swinging her above his arms to make it feel like she was web-slinging all the way to the festival.

✈️Harvey✈️
Harvey was getting pretty into nostalgic video games, so he wanted to be characters from Mario!

Harvey had dressed up as Mario himself, Luke got to be Luigi, May was Peach, and for yourself, you wanted to go with your favorite color, yoshi.

You didn't end up giving Luke and May piggyback rides, but you refused to give one to Harvey.

🐸Sebastian🐸
I think it comes to no surprise that as soon as Sebastian saw a little frog costume, he bought it immediately for Freya.

So you two had decided to be on theme with her. You decided to wear a witch/warlock outfit, and you giggled at Sebastians' choice, which you weren't expecting. He had dressed up as a prince and gave constant kisses to Winter.

"You know it's the princess and the frog, right?" You laughed. But sebastian just shrugged, "Well, now it's the Prince and the Frog."

📖Elliot📖
Well, since you had a daughter named Alice....and the pride and prejudice costumes were a bit much for the girls right now. Elliot had taken you all out to get Alice in Wonderland costumes.

He, of course, wanted Alice to be..well... Alice. But as soon as she saw the white rabbit costume, she didn't budge on her decision.

In the end, Alice was the White Rabbit, Elizabeth was the Queen of Hearts, you were the Cheshire Cat, and Elliot... was Alice.

He did enjoy it a lot, though.

🐔Shane🐔
Shane had a simple and easy idea for your family costume. Chickens! Of course. And a farmer. He had originally wanted you to be the farmer....which you playfully smacked him for. You were already farmer. You weren't going to be that for Spirit's Eve, too!

Instead, Shane got to dress up as an honest to goodness farmer. He carried around your tools and everything with a big straw hat! While the twins got to dress up in chicken outfits, and you got to wear a rooster/hen costume.

Shane was a little upset he didn't get to be a chicken, but he couldn't deny how adorable his family looked.

🌁Victor🌁
Victor wanted to go real classic for Spirit's Eve this year. He was so excited the morning of and couldn't wait to get Oliver in his costume.

He had Oliver dressed up like a creepy crawly spider. You were dressed as a vampire with fake blood and everything, and Victor had you help him wrap him up for his mummy costume.

You're not sure how many pictures Olivia took of you three at the festival, but you're pretty sure you saw her delete old photos to make room for new ones.