Bathtime

🍕Sam🍕
You could heat Sam's magical giggling in the bathroom, but you were trying not to worry about it. Sam was simply in the bath with Lance so he could wash him. And then you remembered the bottle of bubble bath Sam had bought that day. An image of the bathroom flooding with bubbles intruded on your mind.

You stopped toward the bathroom and grabbed the door, "Sammy, I swear if the bathroom -" You froze and laughed at the scene. Then you started laughing. Your husband had used the shampoo to spike up what little hair Lance had into a spike. "Doesn't he look great, babe!?" Sam asked, smiling wide. Lance had a smile to match as you took their picture.

🏈Alex🏈
"A-Alex careful... we don't want to get soap in her elet's. "She won't stop squirming!" Alex replied while getting splashed with bath water. Skyler was having a great time. She thought the three of you were playing so kind of game, and she wanted to win.

She started slamming her small hands on the water, splashing both you and your husband. "Skyler, just a little longer.." You tried reasoning, even knowing it wouldn't work.

By the end of bathtime, you and Alex were soaked. Just like every bath night.

✈️Harvey✈️
You carefully poured a small cup of water over Luke's head, careful to avoid his eyes as he laughed at the bubbles around him. "I think this is the calmest I've ever seen them in a bath?" You told Harvey, keeping your eye on the job at hand. "Speak...speak for yourself!" Harvey panted.

May was absolutely refusing to get into the bath with her brother. It was like watching him try to get Iris in the bath. May would extend her legs to push off the edge of the bath, forcing her body away from the water. Harvey groaned in frustration, "May you need a bath, just like Luke!" Luke just giggled again, but May let out a resounding, "Noooo!"

"Mocha would you-" "No way, I had to get her in the bath last time, It's your turn doc."

🐸Sebastian🐸
You and Sebastian had gotten bathtime down to a science. You had figured out early on that Winter did not like being apart from either of her parents, but especially not at bath time. If only one of you tried to bathe her, she would scream her head off until her other parent joined.

"Here, Bastian...wash her hair while I scrub her." You handed Sebastian a shampoo while he nodded. One of you would always be in the bath with Winter while the other stayed dry. This time, Sebastian was the one in the bath whole you knelt by the tub, gently massaging the soap onto Winter's legs. "Do you think she knows we're wrapped around her finger?" Sebastian asked. Winter's eyes were closed in contentment. You laughed, "One of definitely is." You smirked at Sebastian, but he was too busy focusing on his work.

📖Elliot📖
You were taking care of dinner in the kitchen while Elliot gave the girls a bath, but they had been gone for a long time now. You looked at the clock and saw that almost a full hour had passed. "It shouldn't take that long.." You muttered to yourself. You made sure the food was ok before heading to the bathroom.

"Ellie? Is everything ok?" You knocked on the door before entering. Various hair products were lined up along the bottom of the bath. "Ah, my muse! We're almost done! Just a few more products to use!" You stared wide-eyed at the long line of various shampoos, conditioners, and soap. "Ellie.. you really shouldn't use that much product on the kids.." You said worriedly. "But I need to make sure their hair is luscious and beautiful!" He argued. Alice and Elizabeth seemed unphased by this, as they just continued to play with their bath toys.

You sighed, "Dinners ready. I want everyone out and dried off in 5 minutes!"

🐔Shane🐔
"Ok, Mike's done." Shane announced and already lifting his son out of the bath. You looked up from where you were bathing Robby. "Already? You just put shampoo on him?" You asked incredulously. There was no way he was done bathing your son already. "Chickie, they barely have any hair. It takes no time." Shane answered with a shrug.

You narrowed your eyes and stood up to look at Mikey. "Shane..." "Yea?" "He's still covered in shampoo?" You pointed out. Shane looked at where you were pointing. Sure enough, there was a pretty big patch of suds on the side of Mikey's head. "Oh.." You rolled your eyes and kneeled back down to finish up with Robby. "You didn't wash his body, either chicken boy."

🌁Victor🌁
You were reading in bed while Victor was giving Oliver a bath. Well,....at least trying to. You could hear Oliver crying from the bathroom, but every time you went over to see if you could help, Victor assured you he had it under control.

"Oliver, please... [Name] needs to rest, and you need a bath..." Victor tried to reason, but to no avail. Oliver kept screaming. You watched as the door slowly opened, revealing a distressed looking Victor and a red-faced Oliver. "[Name]..." Victor said sheepishly. You smiled and put your book down before walking over. "It's ok, Vic...I'll take care of it. Can you clean the kitchen?" Victor nodded and handed you your son. As soon as he was in your arms, he instantly calmed down, and you smiled. "C'mon Ollie..let's go get that bath!"