All About The Children

🍕Sam🍕
Your son Lance acts just like Sam. They're both bubbly and very energetic. One of his favorite things is riding around on his dad's shoulders while they follow you around the farm.

🏈Alex🏈
Skyler is slowly becoming the sports fanatic Alex was hoping for. Every day before she goes to her classes with Penny, Skyler and Alex can be found playing some kind of ball game while you work, but she will also sometimes insist on helping you harvest your crops.

✈️Harvey✈️
Luke and May were pretty different from one another. Luke was a very outgoing little boy with energy to spare, while May was usually a little quieter and quite stubborn when she wanted to be. Luke insisted on helping you carry your things around the farm while you worked, while May preferred to stay by Harvey's side when he was reading or working on some of his model planes.

🐸Sebastian🐸
Is it any surprise at this point that Winter is a huge daddy's girl? She'll end up spending most of her time with Sebastian cuddling, not that either of the two mind. And your phone is filled with pictures of the two of them. Though you do wish you were included in some of these cuddle parties sometimes.

📖Elliot📖
Like Harvey's twins, Elizabeth and Alice are very different. Elizabeth is the more sociable one and can talk anyone's ear off about anything under the sun. Alice has always been quiet and still doesn't talk, other than the occasional communications through sign language. Unlike Harvey's twins, though, Elizabeth liked spending time in Elliot's study with him, loudly playing the piano. Alice liked to stay with you and help take care of the various animals on the farm.

🐔Shane🐔
Your twin boys were chaos incarnate, at least with Shane they were. They seemed to enjoy giving Shane a tough time, but deep down, you knew they loved their dad. Just not as much as you. When they were with you, they acted like perfect little angels. The only other person beside you who they would listen to was Jas.

🌁Victor🌁
Oliver clearly favors you over Victor. Whenever Oliver starts crying, Victor will try to calm him down, but in the end, Oliver always ends up in your arms, where he'll calm down and stop crying. He's a very shy boy and follows you everywhere when he has the chance, but he still enjoys watching Victor play his games sometimes.