Their Favorite Toy

🍕Sam🍕
Lance does not have a favorite toy. With Sam being such a doting father, he gets Lance lots of different toys to play with. If Lance did have a favorite, it would probably be the plushie green apple that you had given to him. That's the one that gets played with the most!

🏈Alex🏈
Unsurprisingly, Skyler loves to play with various toy balls. Gridballs, soccer balls, baseballs, etc. You get the idea. All lovingly gifted to her by her dad. But really, Alex just wanted to see if she would choose one, and that's the one sport she would be destined to play. So far, Skyler leans toward the small soft soccer ball the most.

✈️Harvey✈️
Luke and May love playing together and love it even more when their parents join. May has a small stuffed bear that she loves, especially since it was from Harvey, and will cry at night if she doesn't have it. Luke favors a small plush goblin toy that you got for him. He must always have it in his hands.

🐸Sebastian🐸
Is it really a surprise to any of us that Winter loves her stuffed pink frog? Sebastian bought it before while you two were expecting her, and it was the first thing he gave her at the hospital. She sleeps with it every night.

📖Elliot📖
One of your daughters' names was Alice, so of course Elliot got her stuffed white rabbit, and she adores it. He tried to find something similar for Elizabeth, but he could not think of something. But when you brought home a raggedy doll, Elizabeth latched onto it immediately.

🐔Shane🐔
Shane had given you a chicken plush before the boys came, and you have since gifted it to your sons. But they had a hard time sharing, so Shane got them another one! Now Robby plays with a white chicken plush, while Mikey loves his brown chicken. Eventually, you had to find a blue one for Jas, who started to get a bit jealous of the boys and their toys.

🌁Victor🌁
Oliver's favorite toy actually came from Olivia. The day you brought Oliver home, Olivia was waiting for you with a small knitted blanket colored purple and red. It's not really a toy, but it goes everywhere Oliver goes, or else get ready for a lot of crying.