chapter 7

Returning from their stroll, Sihan ate breakfast with the family before sitting out on the veranda to have a discussion with his parents.

"No" 

"Sihan! Think about it your still young ending school early–" 

"I don't want to leave Noah so early so I can continue school after he is old enough," Sihan said, cutting his mother off.

"Sihan we are not taking him from you, you'll still be able to–" 

"When? Once every four months? You know how hectic college was for me. Noah hasn't spend enough time to remember me and I don't want to miss his best moments in life" 

"But you'll be ruining your life in the process, can't you understand that?" His father said.

Sihan frowns, "I won't in fact I'll get through with it I'll show you" 

Shavon doesn't think it's a bad idea based on 'his' perspective, but looking at it through his mother's eyes. What his parents are asking is basically giving up the early years with his child for college. 

Sihan was attached to Noah, and being away from his child gives him great anxiety; he doesn't want to miss anything about his baby. 

Sihan looks at his mother, who sighs. "Sihan, you can't being a parent is hard and you are young you have too much ahead–"

"You don't understand mom" 

Sihan thinks deeply for a moment, "I'll do well I promise! In fact I'll be someone who Noah can be proud of!" He declares.

He can use what he learns in college and put his hobbies into making money! He can do that while taking care of Noah, Sihan could see the worry on their faces after all they were his parents..

"Sihan, what about Noah's father? I heard he was an older man…" Sihan's father inquires

"Dad, it's not like that, he isn't even that much older than me," Sihan said in defence.

Sihan's father sighs, when he heard that it was an older man who got his son pregnant he thought it was ultimately a predatory relationship. 

"We should meet him sometime, your mother will come to visit from time to time" 

Sihan Smiles happily, his father hugs him gently and pats his head. "I'm sorry so, I'm really sorry" his father said profusely 

Sihan's eyes swell and soon tears pour down his eyes. It was really hard but he feels like everything is gonna be okay. His mother joins and the family embrace comfortably. 

When evening came and Sihan had to go home, "are you sure? Can't you stay a bit longer?" 

"Um, Noah's dad will be visiting tomorrow so I wish could, he's really busy so it's rare that he's free. I want Noah to warm up to him from young" Sihan smiles.

'I prefer it if he goes for the milk, I don't need to know him or better yet replace him you have the protagonist helo, I'm sure the coincidence will be easy'.

"Oh" Sihan's mother said, almost disappointingly.

'I feel you gran gran, I feel you' 

"Well, we will visit soon and we would like to meet Noah's father when we do, okay?" She said calmly.

"Of course! You'll like him! I'm sure!" 

'Actually no, they would but they won't voice that either' 

After waving goodbye to his parents, Sihan returned home. The drive was long so of course the tiny baby boy fell asleep quite quickly and after reaching home Sihan smiles as he looks at his baby sleeping smoothly in the back seat. 

"Noah, I love you," he said.

Though he knows the baby can't hear him or understand he will keep saying it every chance he gets, exiting the car he enters the hotel then to the elevator to carry him up to his floor where he exits and takes out the keys to his apartment. 

After opening the door he enters, he looks around for a while but as he reaches inside walking through the hall he notices clothes in the sofa and suitcase with a laptop on the table there were even expensive shoes. Sihan walks towards Noah's room, he could hear the showers next door, he blushes in embarrassment then place in his crib turning on his night light. He leaves the door slightly open as he exits the room, he then turns to the bathroom door and knocks on it. 

"Nat" 

"... yes?" 

"N-nothing I was just checking" he said shyly.

The male on the other side sighs, "come join me" he said coldly.

"But… um" 

"What are you hesitant about? I've seen everything and the same for you" 

Sihan blush as he remembers their many nights, "y-yeah, but what if Noah gets up" 

"He won't," 

"Besides, I h-haven't healed yet" he mumbles undertone 

"Are you gonna keep talking or you coming?" He said grumpy.

"Sorry!" Sihan squeezes his eyes shut then enters the bathroom.

A/n

Age: 23-24Character Traits: cold and controlling doesn't have much consideration for others

Age: 23-24
Character Traits: cold and controlling doesn't have much consideration for others.
Likes: money, coffee, sihan, Noah, being in control, doing business, Sihan's cooking
Dislike: being bothered by things he deems trivial, his parents and most of his family.

Done by aurora_2604