Chapter 2

Like Samuel was the oldest of all, he drove DJ while I ride my bike. Trying to keep Earth clean and not polluted.

Samuel and DJ went to a different school because mom that said it was too difficult for me. I thought it was easy.

When I got to school, I parked my bike next to a pole close to the school's gate. "Hey, Yuki", someone familiar called me. I look to the direction and saw the girls that bullied me. It was Julia, Kenny, and Adria. I ignored them and waked away. Julia scoffed.

"Did she just ignored us?!", Andria asked looking at me from head to toes. I didn't cared and just walked to school. The halls were empty. Did I came late again? Then, I remembered. 𝘖𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵! 𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 10𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦. 𝘠𝘢𝘺, I said sarcastically.

Everyone was in the cafeteria, looking for their name in the list of classes. I squeezed in the crowd to look for my name. The lists were long. I looked at the third row of names and found mine. It said the teacher was..... Ms. Creast? What? Whatever. I kept reading to see if any of my friends will be with me. I saw one.

It was Max! Yes! He is a awesome friend. But the bad thing was the classroom was almost near the end of the left hall. 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵, I said sarcastically again.

When I found the class, I saw some girls talking with some boys. Hmm... Maybe I'll have good classmates. I sat next to a desk close to the window. The tables had 2 chairs. 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 "𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦!" 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, I said in my mind. I wanted for a few minutes, reading my favorite book called Wings of Fire (𝗜 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸), and saw Max enter the room. He saw me and waved. I waved back.

"Hey, Yuki!", he said sitting next to me.

"Hi Max!", I answered back.

"You still like does books? Cool! I like them too!", Max said, ponting at my book. He took out a book of 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵. I liked that book. I had 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯. It was cool.

"You are there? I'm in 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯!", I said. We talked for a while until a boy, I never saw or knew, came to the class. Max turned around and saw him too.

"Oh, that's the new kid. I think they said his name is... Cris?", Max said. The new boy sat behind us. He was wearing a black T-shirt, black jeans, and white shoes. He also had a black backpack and was wearing a silver necklace of a moon. He had light brown hair and caramel eyes. He looked quiet. Maybe we can be friends?