Chapter 6

We spend the last minutes talking about Wolfons.

"But I still don't understand why everyone knows about these Wolfons and I don't", I said.

"Your are not the only one. I don't know either", DJ said. Of course he didn't. He was the youngest. Kia looked at Cris and Cris back at her. Cris did a little nodded and looked at us.

"We have to go. It's getting late tho. Maybe we can talk about it tomorrow", Kia said. Max nodded.

"Yea. My mom will be asking for me if I don't get home", Max said.

𝘚𝘪𝘨𝘩. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘴. 𝘖𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, I said in my mind. Way said "good bye" to them and I heard a thud in my room. I went to my room and saw that my lamp had fallen down.

"Who knocked down my lamp? ", I asked. DJ and Max shooked their heads and raised their hands in defense. I looked again at where the lamp was before and saw... Fur? It was gray fur.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴? 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘭. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘳, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? I never saw a gray squirrel to start (like really). I looked at the forest near us.

𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦? 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵, I said again in my mind. Something black moved between the bushes.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧. 𝘏𝘢! 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴! 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵! Later, we went to sleep.

The next morning,

I was waiting at my seat for Max or Cris.

𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘴? 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘴. Cris entered the class. 𝘖𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘥. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵... 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘴. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴. 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴? Cris looked at me.

"Max hasn't come yet?", he asked. I looked at him and I shooked my head. He looked at his table for a few seconds, then looked at the door. Then, Max entered.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦... 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥.

𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗜'𝗠 𝗟𝗔𝗭𝗬 😅

I was walking outside the school.

"Hey, ugly girl", cried a familiar voice.

𝘖𝘩 𝘯𝘰, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

"How dare you ignore us last time! You should be ashamed!", Julia hissed. They gasped and walked away.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵? I turned back and saw Cris. He bended down to me.

"Are they your bullies?", he asked. I nodded, slowly.

"Well, next time you see them, tell them to leave you alone or they mess with me", he said, seeing at the direction the girls went.

"O-ok. Hey, Cris. Do you know anything about SnowWolves?", I asked. He hesitated. He stud up and sat next to me.

"SnowWolves. NightWolves' past worst enemy. They are

majestic", he said. I looked confused. "Haven't you read the book called 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙒𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨?", he trailed off. "The what? 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙒𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨? Never heard of that story", I said.

"I thought Lidia told everyone about us", I heard him muttered.

"What?", I asked. He smiled and shooked his head.

"The SnowWolves are one of the dangerous Wolfons in Altron", he said. "Altron? Is that their world? Or planet? Or galaxy?", I asked. He stared at me for sometime.

"Uhh... Well, that's the planet they are from. Wolfons are very interesting creatures", he said.

"So, if that necklace is supposedly a NightWolf's, were did you get it?", I asked, pointing to his moon necklace. He looked at it and grabbed it. He took it off and hanged it in front of his face.

"I... I actually found it", he said, putting it on.

𝘚𝘰 𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭? There was a scream. Me and Cris looked at the direction where the sound came from, then looked at each other. We ran to where the sound came from. It came from the woods near by. When we entered, I had a weird feeling. Then, I saw a black tail.

"Cris? What's that?", I asked as I got behind him. The thing got out of the bushes and stared at me and Cris.

"What?", she asked. She looked like Kia.

"K-Kia?", I asked in shock.

𝗖𝗿𝗶𝘀'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

𝘒𝘪𝘢?! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨?!, I asked in my mind.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯?, she answered back in her mind.

𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯!, I said.

𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘒𝘪𝘢? 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 wolf 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴, I heard Yuki say in her mind.

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗬𝘂𝗸𝗶

She had black wolf ears and a black tail. She didn't had her brown eyes anymore. She had purple eyes.

"Don't tell me, you don't recognize me, right?", the creature said.

"I'm Kia! And oh, I'm a Wolfon", she said. I widened my eyes and looked at Cris. He looked at me with a worry face. I turned and looked at Kia again. She had the same necklace Cris had.

𝘐𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘢 𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘯?, I asked.

"He hasn't told you yet?", Kia said. I looked surprised.

"What- how... What is happening?", I asked.

"Let me explain myself, now that Cris doesn't want to tell you", Kia said.

"Kia don't!", Cris said. "My real name is Clearnight and I'm a NightWolf. He is my brother and he is also a NightWolf", she said.

"WHAT?!"