Chapter 8

Cris's pov

Yuki actually thought about NightWolves almost the whole rest of the way back to her home. It was actually cute to hear her think.

𝘏𝘮𝘮.. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥?, Kia asked me in her mind.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯?, I asked her back.

𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥! She giggled softly. Yuki turned to look at Kia, then at me.

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘬?, Yuki asked. I looked at Kia for a second then shrugged at her. She looked at Kia then smiled.

𝘖𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦!, I said in my mind, totally forgetting Kia was there. She cleared her throat.

*𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽*

Yuki's pov

It was late at night. I was just laying on my bed, patting my stuff toy wolf. Ok, this was funny. I met two Wolfons and I have a wolf stuffy 😅. I couldn't sleep tho. There was something disturbing my mind like, why were they here when they are suppose to be in their planet... What was it called? I forgot (𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 😅). I sigh and sat up. The only thing that came to my mind was go to the woods.

𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴? 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨!, I said in my mind. Again, the woods came to my mind. I shook my head and walked to the window. I turned to look at the bushes on the left of the house. The wind spooked me out like if something was going to pop out of no where.

"Hello", Cris said. I yelped and backed up.

"Oh sorry, I didn't meant to scare you", he said, climbing inside the window.

"You... What are you doing here?", I asked him.

"I was just passing by when I heard your mind say 'The wind is spooking me out.' Sweet", he whispered the last part.

"What?", I asked. It was kind cool how his eyes were glowing green.

"Never mind that", Cris said.

𝘏𝘮𝘮... 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴? 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘭 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?, I asked in my mind.

"What?! No! I'm not a werewolf!", he said.

"Yeeeeeeaaaa. I was actually wondering if you could show me... Your Wolfon form", I whispered the last 3 words.

"Well..."

"I-It's if you don't want to. I was just wondering", I said. I really wanted to see him in his Wolfon form.

"🤔ᴴᴹᴹ, alright", he said.

"Really?", I asked. He nodded. I walked to my bed and sat up straight, just in case of something.... You know?

Cris's pov

I nodded at her. She walked to her bed and sat up straight. Cute. I took a deep breath, still scared that Yuki could get surprised and wake up here parents. I looked at her one more time and closed my eyes. My ears and tail slowly showed.

Yuki's pov

Cris's ears and tail appeared!!!! 😱 He looked... Awesome. I couldn't say anything or think of something. I was so amazed.

"D-did I scared you?", he asked me. I slowly shook my head.

"W-where are your wings?", I stuttered.

"I can't show them here. I'm afraid that I will knock something down", he said. He looked at the woods.

"This is strange but I think I know what you mean."

We were outside my house, now going to the woods. Cris was still in his Wolfon form. I actually liked it.

𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘯, I said in my mind, forgetting that he can read my mind. Cris stopped.

"What?"

𝘈𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘱! "I meant that you look uhh... Awesome", I lied. Ok that wasn't actually a lie but not the thing I thought. He just stared at me. "N-never mind that", I stuttered again. We kept walking until we were deep in the woods, were no one could see us or READ our minds, except Cris, of course.

"I think this is safe enough", Cris said, looking down at his white shoes. He didn't warned me and made his wings appeared.

"OH MY GOD!!", I yelled. I almost tripped on a rock behind me but Cris grabbed me. His necklace swang back and forth. His eyes glowing more. It took me 3 seconds to realize that our bodies were close to each other.

"I... Uhh...."

"I-It's fine", he said.

Kia's pov

I HEAR HIS MIND!!!!! HE LIKES HER! I CAUGHT HIM! HA! 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘉𝘖𝘠!!, I said in my mind to him. He turned around to look at the direction I was.

"Wait here", he said to Yuki. Oh my tail, I'm dead. I quickly teleported to Yuki, spooking her and making her scream.

Yuki's pov

Kia appeared out of nowhere, in front of me, making me scream. Cris teleported to me and I screamed again. I fainted

Cris's pov

I accidentally teleported to her and scared her, making her scream again. She fainted.

"Yuki!", me and Kia called. I quickly grabbed her before she failed down to the floor.

"Clearnight I told you to stop doing that!", I yelled to her. She shrugged.

"Maybe we should check on Yuki, then you can scream at me everything you want...well not everything", she said. I agree. Yuki is important right now. We took her to our house, not far from her's and laid her on my bed.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘬?, Clearnight asked me.

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬?!, I answered angrily. She just rolled her eyes.

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺. 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀? 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻. 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗚𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗿... 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗽...