Chapter 11

Yuki's POV

I was at class, tired. Although I slept, I was still tired (me every morning). The teacher was giving us a long lecture of plants. Boring! I laid my head on the table. Max looked at me.

"Are you ok?", he whispered. I just nodded. "Well, you don't look ok", he whispered again. I sat up and looked at him.

"I'm ok", I whispered at him.

"Alright.... If you say so", Max whispered. I placed my head down on the table.

𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦.... 𝘚𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, I thought. And I forgot Cris can read minds. Talking about him, what happened last night? I don't remember. I have a bad memory if you ask. But really, what happened? I only remember Kia "teasing" us. I had to sleep with Cris and.... What else? I forgot.

"Yuki? Are you ok?", Max whispered at me again. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"Huh? Oh yeah. I'm fine", I answered. Max looked around and leaned close to my ear.

"Did something unexpected happened?", Max whispered into my ear.

Nightgazer/Cris's POV

I was thinking of what father might be doing at Altron. A movement snapped me put of my thoughts. Max was leaning close to Yuki. For some reason, I felt jealous. I've never felt jealous before. This is why I think Earth is a strange planet. New stuff happen to me every day. Sigh. The last thing you know, I will have to hang from a tree. Yuki turned look at me.

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦... 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦! 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩!, her mind went. I just wanted to laugh but I hold it. I just smiled at her.

Later

I was outside school with Clearnight. "Nightgazer. Something is wrong with you", Clearnight said.

"Wrong? What's wrong?", I asked confused.

"You know what's wrong", Clearnight answered. I just stared at her with a confused expression. She sighed.

"You like her. I could hear your crazy mind think of her all day. You even got jealous!", Clearnight said.

"No I don't. She is just a friend", I denied.

"Hi, guys!", Yuki called as she skipped to us.

"Yuki! By the moons, school is boring! How do y'all humans make it through?", Clearnight asked, changing the topic. Good.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Yuki. "You get use to it! Don't Wolfons have school in Altron?", Yuki asked.

"Yes but it's different", I answered. Yuki hummed.

"How different?", Yuki asked.

"We don't have these boring lectures", Clearnight said with a chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, wait until you have art. It's the best!", Yuki said as she wrapped her arm around Clearnight's shoulders.

After school (No POV)

Yuki was back at home. Her mother had worried about her.

"Oh, my dear sapling! Kia told me what happened", her mother said as she hold her shoulders.

"Ma, I'm ok", Yuki said as she blew her hair off her face. Her mother smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Why don't you go and rest?", her mother asked nicely. Yuki smiled.

"I will", she said as she walked to her room. On her way there, DJ had his toy cars on the hall.

"DJ, pick up your toys", Yuki said as she peaked her head on his room. DJ sighed.

"Alright...", DJ said as he got up from his bed and picked up his toys. Yuki walked to her room and closed the door behind her. She sat on her bed and sighed happily.

𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸, she thought.

"That wouldn't be a good idea", a voice said, which made her jump. She turned around and saw Nightgazer/Cris leaning on the window frame.

𝗜'𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗴𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗿

"Cris! You scared me!", Yuki complained. Nightgazer chuckled and walked up to her. His ears twitched. "What brings you here?", she asked.

"You should ask yourself that", Nightgazer said as he sat next to her. "Why will you even jump out the window?", he asked as his tail curled around her.

Yuki stayed silent. "N-nothing...", she lied. Nightgazer studied her for a moment. "Really...", she lied again.

"Hmm.... You're not lying?", Nightgazer asked as he tilted his head slightly, his ears twitched again.

"I'm not lying", Yuki answered. Nightgazer stayed silent for a moment.

"Alright, if you say so", Nightgazer said as he laid back on her bed, his tail still curled around her. "You are a very interesting human", he said as he sighed.

Nightgazer wasn't sure but Yuki was blushing slightly. "What's with the blushing?", Nightgazer asked, making her blush more. He chuckled and sat up. Yuki slightly looked away.

"Aww~ Why are you looking away?~", Nightgazer teased.

"Don't tease me", Yuki complained. Nightgazer chuckled and leaned closer to her, his ears pulled back.