Chapter 9

Cris's pov

Yuki didn't woke up. She has been unconscious for 3 hours. Her mom must be worry.

"Don't worry, I'll tell her mom she stay for sleepover", Clearnight said to me. She left the room, leaving me with Yuki. She looked so calmed but her mind was empty. I couldn't read her mind but only feel worries.

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬, Clearnight said to me. I heard Yuki whimpered a little.

"Yuki", I called her softly. She slowly opened her eyes, making me feel her cozy and warm mind again.

Yuki's pov

I woke up, seeing Cris already looking at me. He looked relief to see me.

"Yuki! You awake!", Kia said, running inside the room. I slowly sat up, Cris helping me.

"By all the stars! Yuki! Thank the moons! Are you ok?", Kia asked.

"I'm fine", I answered, rubbing my head. Cris looked at me in worries. "I'm fine. Don't worry", I tell him. He smiles at me.

The next morning...

I wake up, slowly stretching. My eyes still feel heavy and I just want to go to sleep. Kia sticked her head through the door.

"You woke up!", she sounded excited. I smile and nod. I felt better. There was a knock on the door. Kia answered it and Max was at the door.

"Hello", he said. We all said hi.

"Oh Yuki, never expected you here. Awesome reunion!", he said in a exciting tone. Me and Kia chuckled. We sat down on the couch. Cris sat next to me, looking a little bit worry.

𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬, 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘴?, I asked him in my mind. He nodded. 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦? 𝘐𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶, I said again. He smiled at me.

"I'm fine", he said. I slowly nodded. Maybe he was just tired, like I heard Kia said that he was awake almost all night.

"How do you feel?", he asked me.

"I'm fine, actually, I feel great", I said in a happy tone. He smiled and patted me head softly. I chuckled softly. Max looked at me and Cris.

Cris's pov

I patted her head softly. I could see Max from my corner of my eye. He looked jealous or something. Hmm...interesting. Maybe he liked her. New enemy? What am I saying? He is my friend. But...

𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, Clearnight said to me through her mind.

𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, I answered back. Max and Yuki were talking. She had a very warm mind. It was so cuddly. Her mind made me relax and feel relieved.... But why?

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥?, Clearnight asked me.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯? 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, I answered back. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?, I asked her.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥, she said. I looked away. I think I was blushing because Yuki looked at me and giggled softly.

"You ok?", Yuki asked me.

"Yea.... Why?", I asked. "It looks like you are blushing", she giggled again.