6.the drive-in

"Well, Hello Mr.Perfectly fine, how's your heart after breaking mine?"
——— Mr. Perfectly fine, Taylor Swift

    BELLY WAS GOING ON A DATE WITH CAM, Madi's Cam.

Belly smiled, "I'm so nervous, I've never been on a dated." Belly looked in the mirror and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, as Madi brushed Belly's hair.

Madi tried to be happy for her, but she couldn't. So, she put on a fake smile and helped Belly get ready.

It took Belly almost an hour to find the perfect outfit.

She completely raided Madis closet, until she came across this beautiful crochet flower top, and she fell in love.

When she put it on, she looked beautiful. The shirt was so Belly, Madi considered letting Belly keep it.

Madi envied the way Belly could look so effortlessly gorgeous.

"Oh god, okay, he's 3 minutes away." Belly started pacing around the room, nervous as hell.

Madi got up and grabbed her to stop. "Okay, chill, it's going to be fine, just be yourself." Belly smiled and eased up.

Madi looked at Belly's ears, there was nothing in her the holes. "Okay, also you need some earrings." Madi laughed and went over to her Jewelry box, "Here, you can wear a pair of mine." She handed the box to Belly, "And let me go find some lipstick for you."

Madi walked over to her Moms room, she was getting ready for Laurels book signing thing.

"Hey sweetheart, what are you looking for?" She asked, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Just some lipstick for Belly." Madi rummaged through her moms makeup bag and drawers, until she found the perfect one.

"Sorry about the Mess." She smiled and left, leaving her mom to clean up.

When Madi entered her room, Belly's back was faced to her, "Well, did you find one?" She inches closer.

Belly turned around and smiled, "These are perfect."

Madis heart dropped, she was wearing Madi's silver seashell earrings.

The same earrings Madi got last summer, the same earrings she got her heartbroken in.

All Madi could do was smile, "Perfect!" She said, she applied the lipstick to Belly's lips.

Belly was finally ready, and took a quick glance in the Mirror.

The two girls made their way downstairs, where the boys were in deep playing Video-games.

Madi went to sit beside Conrad, "See you guys later!" Belly spoke.

Jeremiah was the only one who turned to look at her, "Damn!" He got up and walked over to Belly.

Steven started getting pissed off about him leaving in the middle of the game.

"You...look...hot." Jere smiled, spinning Belly around.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop flirting with my sister." He turned and rolled his eyes.

"Shut up Steven." Belly said in a serious tone.

"No, you shut up." Steven snapped back. "Well, you do look good." He added, then turned back around to his game.

Belly then broke the news of her going on a date instead of going to Laurels book signing.

That must've caught Conrad's attention because Steven started yelling at him to focus.