CONFESSION

he breath heavily dragging you back in his room when you was trying to escape, slammed the door behind you gasp when he punch the wall he has anger issue and its really over his head. He is feeling angry that all this went on for so many days and he remained unaware, he is angry at you.

Jk- how dare she. to do such thing! *mumble and pin you by wrist* how dare YOU! TO LET IT HAPPEN!

you Shiver gluping again and again with tears on eyes. his rage not helping either.

Jk- Im fu(ink) asking Somthing!

you glup the lump of saliva. looking his boots sobbing he stare your state makes him went numb he moves closer makes you grip on hem of the dress he touched his head to yours. the butterfly runs in both bodies. his heavy breath due to anger slowly lighten up.

Jk- I can't see you in this condition, you have to be strong YN.

You still don't say anything, he pulls you so that you keep your hand on his chest but immediately remove it and start moving away. he tighten his grip around your wrist.

YN- lea-ve me.

Jk- now you get tougue huh?

you stay silent he bang both unto wall slightly makes you gasp.

Jk- answer me. why did you bare it hm? dont you have self respect? *calm*

YN- ......

Jk- Stop testing my patience yeobo.

you looks him confused.

YN- yo...?

Jk- you get tougue for every unnecessary reply? answer it then.

you confused until feel his lips on yours that sending several types of current, he moves his lips one hand rest on your head, you can't resist the flow and start moving the lips in the process to kiss him why? let the question go in present.

he smile and deepen it into passionate kiss. almost after five minutes he broke it seeing you teary again ached his heart. for his actions. remaining the type of girl you are.

Jk- I...im sorry...

you pushed him.

YN: I...I kissed him! what happened to me! *sob*

Jk stare now its time for him to confess.

Jk: I can't let her think its unware move... *sighs*

Jk- I dont know about you....but im somthing up to you. *looks you*  i had tried hard to control my feelings yn but i can't able to. *sighs*

you said nothing just stare the floor wipping tears.

Jk- I fell for you. *looks down*

YN- where? *worried*

its makes you look him. where did he fall is he hurt? the quick question Popped into your head forgeting the  sorrow season in second.

Jk- *chuckle* pabo. I have feeling for you i start loving you sweety.

YN- *shocked* no you are kidding, you hate me ik.

you mumble that what you consider.

Jk- and why so? *raised brows*  ik i did. *sighs* but it doesn't mean i hate you that i just don't want to accept the fact. *looks you* that im in love.

you bite lips looking down don't know how to react on this. situation but somthing makes you happy. forget the earlier actions.

Jk- its understandable if you're not feel the same  *sad smile* all i had is to let you know about my feelings before its explode inside me. please don't touch any boy in my presence.

the silence flow in the room Your feeling that you feel when you are close to him, is this feeling called love? You were thinking and I should say that your mind has stopped and there is no power left to think and understand anything? because of this all rushed activities?

YN- *sighs Heavily*

you don't even know you're Staring him the cheeks turn red and looks away.

Jk- *smile* Don't think about it now if you don't feel like it. Hmm... and doesn't need to be afraid. You are not her servant.

_______

[Next day.]

Even after thinking a lot all night you are not sure but it does not mean that you are not aware of your feelings. You know that you also like him but there is a lot of difficulty in saying yes for the relationship. cultural differences, country and beliefs even your both personality are not same.

Simmie- So?

YN- So? *Raised brows*

she asked wiggling her eyebrows as soon as you wake her up.

S- You weren't there at the time of vidai... *yawn*

you glup should you tell her about confession...? what if he doesn't like it? telling anyone.

YN- I...um...  *door brust open*

Tae- Simmie!

Simmie- Whaat?! *sat down*

Tae- Hey cuite...

he pinched your cheeks makes you shy.

tae- Amma asking for you!

______________

you left them and Cames Front of his room she  remember that he had made her feel free to come to his room but had also made confess.

YN- Kya karu ab... [what to do now]

you think for a while and knock the door twins, you open door as gets responded.

Jk- Oh...ynie...

he noticed while making bed, you smile holding tray of coffee. he noticed you Standing at doorway still.

Jk- came in. *smile*

you enter he tooks cup from tray and drink it looking you but you are looking around. he doesn't want to thing  left awkward between you both.

Jk- yn... *you interrupt him*

YN- I...Im sorry... I...you...

Jk- calm down...no need to rushed. i will accept it if you- I'll accept every decision of your...

you fidding the finger together you want to accept the truth but not confident, your beliefs stoping you...

YN- I...

he was listening you all ear but find a person at entrance. you feel his gaze and turn. mrs. jeon standing she flash sweet smile at you.

you smile back but...

Jk- What are you doing here ? (cold)

she came in. suddenly his voice turned cold makes you frowned.

Sinhae- um...

Jk- if you have nothing then leave. sinhae.

Sinhae- .... *left*

Jk- Glad. *Rolled eyes*

YN- Why you...uh... *blink eyes*

he realise, you are here too. you are shocked the way he was talking with her. and moves to you.

Jk- why are you still doing work? Did she-- *change the topic*

YN- *shook head* No...I..love to do work... *low voice*

he smile. he want to know your answer but don't want to force you either.

_______

TO BE CONTINUED…