JEALOUS YN.

Jk- Before going Mrs.shah do I need to remained why you are here for…?

he asked mrs.shah coldly when they are leaving expect Jk your family wants him to stay here with them for days. you scoffed as she cames to you.

Mrs. shah- Im sorry. (audioble voice)

your dad gets shocked meanwhile your dadi and mom zomed out they never expect this.

Jk- Clearly!

Mrs. shah- I-Im sorry…

YN- Aunty… (shocked)

Jk- who will knees now…

Jin- Jk let it go its enough.-

He turned head to jin without expression.

Jk- You also know that she received this very small punishment for what she did. (looks mrs.shah) I will never let you forget that you messed with me…Kneels down front of her!

YN- Jungkoo…

Jk- No sona…its granny who control everything... but what if its all opposite probably endup losing you!

Dad- Jk…beta…There is no need for all this: She realizes her mistake: This is enough…

Jk- its not. you.

she about to Knees front of you but…you stop her holding her.

YN- no. a-unty…you are elder then me…

__________

After Dinner at night you all were sitting here.

Mom- What trouble was causing you? She should do it for forgiveness. but you  "You are elder then mee!" (mocking)

Dadi- and this donkey "She realizes her mistake: This is enough…"

they both speak angrily

Dad- I have to say, you both were having fun…but you should speak instead of me…

They were grumbling meanwhile Jk stare you, .

YN- Don't stare at me like that.

He looks away from you and take out his phone.

Dadi- You both stop fighting, what effect will it have on them? Well son, I didn't even talk to you properly...

sat down beside him. He smile.

Dadi- Are you getting bored…?

Jk- (shaked head intensely) No granny I just…can't believe you accept me… (bite lips)

Dadi- How can I not accept your love? Son, I trust that you will take care of this stupid

YN- I am not stupid… (pout)

dadi- You are! stupid father- daughter!

Jk chuckle as you and your dad whined. like kids.

dad- so i am also your son. (scoffed)

YN- Hannn! ab bolo bolo! [yes! now say!]

Dadi- You will call me stupid!

Dad- (glup) nahi। Where did I say anything? Did I say something Jk no right? (he shook head controlled Laugh) dekha!

dadi- wah beta! Changed party… (scoffed)

you laugh nonchalantly sees Jk frowned face.

Jk- nono I--

Mom- Why are you scaring of her, not even an ant is afraid of her…you don't need to…

dadi- What did you say… (scoffed) but she said it right… (laugh)