GAJRA.

After experience new feeling your The relationship had gone to another level. And he was convinced that you were a bigger pervert than him. laugh sees you getting scolding you glare him.

Mom- I just buy this! Why did you need to lift it?

YN- (pout) Why are you laughing so much...!

Mom- Be careful if you talk to him in such an attitude! From my son!

Dad- You can't even shout at my daughter!

|| you smile at this and tease him both mom dad glare each other. ||

Mom- He broke my favorite flower pot!

Dad- Leave the pot, my child didn't get it, don't pity her, look how innocent she is... (cup your face)

Jk- "innocent? If anyone asks me how foolish I am: this..." (chuckle)

YN- Yah! Why have you been laughing since then?

Mom- Ayeee! (points finger) How did you scream! on him!
Dad- By mouth! Any problem: you!! scream scream! Even here I will see who'll stops you!

YN- Oyeeeeeee!!! Jungkoo! You pinched me! That's why the pot was broken!

Jk- (scoffed) oyeee?! How dare you to oyee me! (glare you)

|| you were glaring him back same as mom dad glaring eachother! dadi who cames getting ready pushed you all making her way. ||

Dadi- Stop fighting! You all have given free entertainment to Laddu Lal! All four of you!

|| then you all look him he was standing smiling. ||

La- "Well, I didn't have to do anything, they are already fighting...." Hy guys

YN- "He has come again today, he will be beaten for sure...." hi

Jk- "Isn't your stomach full after one bite of hit!" hi...

|| you both speak at same time and glare each other again. ||

Dadi- Come on, spit out your anger and let's go to the fair!

Jk- I will not go with her.(looks away)
YN- I don't want either! (look away)

La- No problem sweetheart come with me! (smile)
Jk- (fumed)
YN- okay let's go~

_____

Then all of you, a small to big fair was organized near the village, you all come here to peddle! You and Lakshya were walking a little ahead and Seema and Jk was lagging behind.

Seema- Jiju How did this happen? And you kept watching?!
Jk- I don't care...he called me a false name...

seema- I thought you were mature but you turned out to be like this...
Jk- What do you mean?! (raised brows)
Seema- mean so gudd! person! (chuckle) But keep away from this laddu, he is very greedy, he will do anything for money...

|| meanwhile. ||

La- It hasn't been five months since the marriage and look how it is showing its true colors!
YN- (nods)
La- If you are doing this now then think about what will happen next!
YN- hmmm...

La- Even the past of such a person is not innocent, I have seen it myself...These people deal with slaves first, after money, no one can do business like this without a tension reliever...

YN- What you meant...? (looks him)
La- you exactly know what I mean sweetheart im telling you because I cared about you... And why should I care about anyone else? You are mine, that's why I told you this secret... and used to express as if everything depends on you... But these people are very clever...they walk exactly like Sakuni...

|| you heard him when he sees icecream stall. Jk was coming to ask for icecream but laksh is faster you start eating it. jk fumed and crunch it in fist. staring you both.||

Seema- jiju Why would you have broken it just given it to me... (pout) YN Come on, look there, there are so many beautiful things...
La- sweetheart let me get you something-- (pulled by someone)

|| you didn't even notice was excited to see glittery things seema you dadi mom entered inside the stalls... ||

_________

La- what the fuck! j-iju! (he gasp when Jk slammed him on wall in corner)

|| there's no one the fire flaming from his eyes was holding his neck! ||

Jk- If I hear these words from your mouth once more, I will hide them in such a place that even four books will not be able to beat them! Understand that she is mine: only mine to love mine to hate mine to tease and mine to fight! Understand! (left)

La- (catch breathe and cough) This will cost you a lot! Like Jungkook! Till now I was doing everything for money, Now hurt my ego: you will have to pay the debt for this! I will make you cry tears of blood!

___________

Jk- stupid!!-- oh uh?
|| he sees Gajra stall where some women were wearing Gajra in their hair. The shopkeeper's attention falls on it... ||

Shopkeeper - lala...want some gajra...?

{Lala means son in law in villages language}

Jk- What use are these?
shopkeeper- Indian girl applies this to her hair: specially married female...they love when its given by their husbands...

Jk- Is that so? then give me too... (smile)

________

Jk- this much bags what have you buy?
|| he asked as you both came back from mela. and sees you putting bags. on bed...||

YN- There was a time when you asked me to spend... (muttering)

Jk- And even now I am just asking baby, what shopping did you do?

YN- I know everything is a drama...
Jk- excuse me? (raised brows)

|| you turned but he made you face him again. ||
Jk- he filled your ear with rubbish...right?
YN- I don't think he was lying.(rolled eyes)
Jk- Mind to explain sona...?

|| then you tell him the things he said. seema was right jk thinks. ||

Jk- am i underground mafia? because all things he said only done by those dangerous people the one whi can distroy other....

YN- hena! (pout) mene bhi yahi bola us gadhe se!
Jk- huh! you were not angry? (confused)
YN- I was actually but after hearing his sh!t I changed my mind...He was sounding all fake!

Jk- wait then what wad this minute ago hmm?
YN- hehe... Your face was worth seeing... (chuckle)

he back hugs you peck your nape mumble.
Jk- I was kidding around while ago having fun around mom dad...too...
YN- (smile)

Jk- I only worshipped you sona... (mumble, kissing your neck)
YN- I know jungkoo...
Jk- I got you somthing... (parted, you turned)

|| he took out gajra make you suprised! ||

YN- gajre! for me! (smile widely)
Jk- No for my sona... (chuckle and tug them on your hair)

YN- look me! my hair looking beautiful...!
Jk- from morning you just noticed love... (smile)
YN- Thankyou so much jungkoo! (hugs him)
Jk- just hug? (pout)

YN- (peck his lips)

|| by no second he pulled you into passionate kiss..||

TO BE CONTINUED...

~❀०*•°•*०❀~

Thanks for reading... 💜🥀
Vote and comment mah Babies.🐇🫂 ✨